This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

2335 days 11 hours ago
Raydiz33
After 69 days the only two who remain are Noah “The battle back champion” and Ryan “the ultimate underdog” who will walk away with the gift?

****Finale includes****
-Winner reveal
-Mystery room winners
-Big announcement
-Season 2 reveal

Good luck guys
2335 days 11 hours ago
Raydiz33
6/8 jury votes received if we get all 8 before 6 I will reveal who won
2335 days 9 hours ago
Raydiz33
The winner Reveal will be the last thing on the schedule, I will now announce everything else
2335 days 9 hours ago
Raydiz33
First things first I’ll reveal who was in the mystery room!
2335 days 9 hours ago
Raydiz33
The first person to enter the mystery room was James as you all know. He won the coup de tat power and it unleashed the BB rewind. He then went on to use his power to take Ben out of the game.
2335 days 9 hours ago
Raydiz33
The next mystery room was different it had the houseguests each stepping in and picking a number. Kevin chose the number and was the third nominee
2335 days 9 hours ago
Raydiz33
Now the one that people want to know. The third mystery room was entered by Kevin. He got an advantage in the upcoming Hoh Competition. He unleashed mystery week! Kevin went on to win both the hoh and the veto.
2335 days 9 hours ago
Raydiz33
Now for the big announcement.............
2335 days 9 hours ago
Raydiz33
When Rays big brother returns in either February or March 2018 I will be having a new co-host since Jhoff is M.I.A (also I need to skype him because he has the gift). The new Co-host is a player who played in this first season. The Co-host is.................
2335 days 9 hours ago
Raydiz33
X! We will be teaming up to Bring you Rays big brother season 2! Season 2 will be cliques where 4 cliques of 16 will come into the house their will be a lot of twists and I can’t wait to get started. We may see one of you return but only time will tell. Now we wait till 6:00 to crown the winner.
2335 days 9 hours ago
Raydiz33
I will now reveal who got evicted from the jury.

The person being evicted from the jury is.........

Ben, I’m sorry you will not be voting for a winner
2335 days 9 hours ago
Raydiz33
7/7 Jury votes in so I guess it’s time to reveal our first winner
2335 days 9 hours ago
Raydiz33
Jessica has cast her vote for

Noah
2335 days 9 hours ago
Raydiz33
Hoop has voted for

Noah

That’s 2 votes Noah and 0 for Ryan
2335 days 9 hours ago
Raydiz33
Jacob has voted for

Noah
2335 days 9 hours ago
Raydiz33
James has voted for

Congratulations Noah you are the first ever winner of Rays big brother!

You will receive your gift soon!

++Jury votes++
Jessica-> Noah
Hoop-> Noah
Jacob-> Noah
James-> Noah
John-> Noah
Kevin-> Ryan
Jack-> Noah

By a vote of 6-1 Noah is the winner! An absolutely crazy result as Noah was a jury member who won his way back to take it all! Also a congratulations to Ryan! Good game everyone

open group

Rays Big brother season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!