This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale eviction(eviction #16

Topic » Finale eviction(eviction #16

2337 days 3 hours ago
Raydiz33
2337 days 3 hours ago
Raydiz33
The floor is yours Jack and Ryan to plead your case
2337 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
oop ok i have a pre-typed speech but I guess i won't say it yet then? lol
2337 days 3 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Heyyyyy Noah,

Well, the beanstalk took down Jack ;)

Honestly, I'd just love to go to f2. I am pretty confident either you or Ryan would beat me, but it would be awesome just to say I made f2.

You've played an incredible game and deserve the win. I wish you the best of luck either way man. You're a tough ass competitor and deserve to be in f2. And I'm not just kissing up, I've told you that before ;) haha

You have to make the move that is best for you. I will say though, I would be very happy if what was best for you meant me getting 2nd place in this game.

Congrats! Good luck either way.
2337 days 3 hours ago
Raydiz33
Ryan is inactive so Noah you may now cast the sole vote to evict
2337 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
Alright, well Jack, I have thought over what you have told me but what you said hasn't changed my mind.  Now to the part i had pre-typed

Ok Jack, in my mind, taking you out is my best option.  Ryan didn't really try in this game, at the beginning he was inactive and he must have became active at some point while I was out of the game.  And In my mind, you played the best game and were always active and always playing hard.  So while I've been isolated from everyone practically this entire game, in my perspective you played an amazing social game, and amazing strategic game, and an amazing physical game, and I see other people who were in the jury while I was having the same perspective.  So Jack, i'm sorry but I have to do what I think is best for my game and vote to evict you.
2337 days 3 hours ago
Raydiz33
It’s official Jack you are the last person to be evicted from the big brother house.
2337 days 3 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Damn...I got Vanessa-ed...

It's cool man. Congrats. And congrats Ryan! Love ya man.
2337 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
Thanks, lol, and sorry to do it dude
2337 days 3 hours ago
Raydiz33
I will now open up the group for the members of the jury to question the final 2. You can plead your case on why you deserve to win. Congrats on final 2

open group

Rays Big brother season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!