This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction #12

Topic » Eviction #12

2381 days 16 hours ago
Raydiz33
Either James or Jacob will be evicted.  Votes are due tonight at 7:00pm est
2381 days 7 hours ago
Raydiz33
2/3 votes received
2381 days 7 hours ago
Raydiz33
By a vote of 3-0, Jacob you are evicted from the big brother house
2381 days 7 hours ago
J2999
Wow thanks guys
2381 days 7 hours ago
Raydiz33
Well guys congrats to you all on making it to the final 5! Last week there was a mystery hoh and because nobody knew who won everyone will be playing in this weeks hoh competition!

That’s not all to celebrate being in the final 5 I am giving you all a present........ A JUROR WILL BE RETURNING TO THE GAME!! That’s right everyone, either Noah,Jessica,Hoop,Ashley,Ben, or Jacob will be returning to the game!

The head of household competition will be after the battle back which will be on either Friday or Saturday depending on the schedule of the jurors.

Goodnight everyone
2381 days 7 hours ago
ryanp22792
Wowwwwww.  Interesting
2381 days 7 hours ago
Raydiz33
And just so everyone knows and can make it this week will also be a double eviction! So we will go from final 6 to final 4!
2381 days 7 hours ago
kevrev4
OMG this is crazy
2381 days 7 hours ago
kevrev4
will the battle back and eviction be the same night?
2381 days 6 hours ago
Raydiz33
So the battle back will be either at 9:00pm est tomorrow or 9:00pm est on Saturday(depending on jurors schedules) it will be Saturday at the latest. Then on Sunday we will have the Hoh comp. Monday at 7:00pm the noms will be due as usual, then veto, veto meeting, and a double eviction following the eviction
2381 days 6 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Welp...I'm probably not going to be very available on Monday, just a heads up, so that sucks :/

Honestly, my whole weekend and week is pretty crazy anyways, (my sister is having her baby!!!) so it is what it is! Congrats James and everyone else, and good luck to the jury that is fighting to get back in.
2381 days 6 hours ago
John10
This is crazy
2380 days 15 hours ago
J2999
Interesting! Good luck guys.

Congrats Jack to your sister :)
2380 days 13 hours ago
Thepermanentone
Thanks!
2380 days 13 hours ago
Raydiz33
Yes congrats jack!, we will be doing the jury battle back sometime next week, Jhoff has been inact and I have a busy weekend so I can’t be here and the jurors can’t either. We will pick things up on Monday. Enjoy the weekend
2377 days 3 hours ago
Raydiz33
Well guys I have just finished my survivor game: Kolby’s survivor season 8 Fans vs Failures. I placed 4th. I encourage you all to sign up! It’s one of the best survivor games out there. I am back fully committed to big brother! Jury battle back will be tomorrow

open group

Rays Big brother season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!