This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mystery week reveal + Head of household #12

Topic » Mystery week reveal + Head of..

2385 days 10 hours ago
Raydiz33
2385 days 9 hours ago
Raydiz33
Congratulations Houseguests on making it to final 6.

The third and final mystery room has been opened! And I’m doing so it has unleashed a new twist into the game! This twist is called The BB “Mystery week” and here’s how it’s going to work. Tonight at 7pm est the nonlive Head of household competition will be posted. Once it has been 24 hours I will mail the winner of the hoh in secret and let them know that they have won. They will then mail me there two nominees and I will post in the forum. After that  the nonlive veto will be posted and the winner will be mailed in secret. Once the veto winner mails me there decision we will begin voting and another one of you will join the jury.

Everything done this week will be in secret. Nobody will know who has won Hoh and nobody will know who has won the power of veto. Welcome Houseguests to mystery week!

The nonlive Hoh Competition will be posted at 7:00 pm est and you will have 24 hours to compete. James as outgoing HoH you are not eligible to compete. Good luck Houseguests.
2385 days 5 hours ago
ryanp22792
Hoky shit lets get it!!
2385 days 3 hours ago
ryanp22792
no comp?
2385 days 2 hours ago
Raydiz33
Sorry guys I totally forgot I will have the comp posted tomorrow at 6:45 or 7pm est tomorrow
2384 days 7 hours ago
ChubbyHuggs
ok
2384 days 5 hours ago
Raydiz33
Hoh will be up shortly I have something else right now
2384 days 4 hours ago
Raydiz33
Welcome Houseguests to today’s head of household competition! Today’s competition is called “Trivia Trivia” and here’s how it works I will post 10 questions about the game so far and your job is to answer either true or false. You will have 24 hours to play and James as outgoing head of household you are not eligible to compete. This will test your knowledge because the history page will be deleted and reposted after this competition
2384 days 4 hours ago
Raydiz33
Mail me your answers
2384 days 4 hours ago
Raydiz33
Question 1. The first mystery room was opened on week 4.
Question 2. The first to win 2 hohs was Jessica.
Question 3. Kevin’s first hoh win was on the double eviction
Question 4. Noah only won one competition.
Question 5. Garret was nominated twice
Question 6. Ashley won the first two vetos
Question 7. Parvati never cast a vote
Question 8. Ben won Hoh immediately after winning the battle back
Question 9. Ryan has yet to win a competition
Question 10. Jacob was the first to win the pov with his hoh

Please answer either true or false
2384 days 4 hours ago
Raydiz33
In case of a tie please mail me a number between 1 and 15 the person who is closest without going over will win
2383 days 3 hours ago
John10
We're is the results
2383 days 1 hour ago
Raydiz33
The hoh has been determined it’s mystery week so nobody will know who won
2383 days 1 hour ago
Thepermanentone
Can you reveal the correct answers?
2383 days 1 hour ago
Raydiz33
Sure
2383 days 1 hour ago
Raydiz33
Question 1.True
Question 2. True
Question 3. True
Question 4. True
Question 5. False
Question 6. True
Question 7. True
Question 8: True
Question 9. True
Question 10. True

open group

Rays Big brother season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!