This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] - Week 6: HOH Announcement: Winner

Topic » [S1] - Week 6: HOH..

2249 days 13 hours ago
Jacadeux
Good evening Houseguests. It's time to reveal the winner of the HOH competition!
Here are the top scores:

Red - 10
James - 2
Emmett - 1
Jay - 1

This means that Red has the most and is the HOH this week!

Red, you are the winner and your duty as HOH will be to nominate two houseguests for potential eviction. These houseguests will compete with you in a veto competition for a chance to remove themselves from the block. There may be another nominee, as the Just Desserts reward last week COULD come into play.

https://wetpaint.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Shelli-HOH.gif
2249 days 13 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Congrats Red!
2249 days 13 hours ago
MikeLovesBB0099
Congratulations Red
2249 days 13 hours ago
RedWing91
Thank you. But I have no PIE left. I just wanted a chocolate PIE
2248 days 15 hours ago
RedWing91
Well I gave you all plenty of time to try to bribe me with chocolate PIE but since none of you even tried that i'll have to go off other stuff.

My first nominee is Emmett
My second nominee is Crystal

Emmett I have nominated you because we have never talked and I know nothing about you.

Crystal I have nominated you because you started this game appearing to play but you haven't seemed to do much competition wise since week one or two

With that this nomination ceremony is adjured

PS. I would still like some chocolate PIE
2248 days 14 hours ago
Jacadeux
The Just Desserts Reward from last week HAS come into play!

The person with the reward was indeed evicted last week, and has decided to nominate Garret.

Garret, please have a seat in the nomination chairs.

The rest of you, this has become another double elimination week. There will only be ONE veto though.
2248 days 14 hours ago
Jacadeux
CLOSED. POV BEGINS AT 8:00 PM (cst)

open group

BB:➗HOUSE DIVIDED➗

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!