This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] - Week 5: Final Nominations: Voting Period

Topic » [S1] - Week 5: Final..

2251 days 23 hours ago
Jacadeux
Good Evening, houseguests! 

The time has come to vote out one of your fellow houseguests. The vetoes this week were won by Emmett and Jay who both used them.

Latisha and Rory, Please have a seat in the nomination chairs next to Slothy and await your fate.

The rest of you, please submit your votes for eviction over the next 23 hours by 7:00 PM (CST) 3/10/18. You are allowed to change your votes up until the very last second. Remember that you are voting to evict TWO houseguests this week.

Calvin, I need you to also submit a vote as a tiebreaker because there is an extra vote out there, so who knows if there could be a tie or not. Your vote will only come into play in the event of a tie.

https://media.giphy.com/media/DECobQR6ZM28U/giphy.gif

Noms, You have 1 last chance to sway votes. You can make your speeches here.

QUESTIONS!

How much has this veto impacted your game? Now that you know there is a Have-Not competition coming, are you planning to use it to your advantage? After this week, there will be 9 people left in the game. How important do you think the Just Desserts twist will be over the next few weeks.
2251 days 23 hours ago
Latisha0987
Save me cause I’m a free agent and I’m riding solo right now. Y’all can have me as an ally.

open group

BB:➗HOUSE DIVIDED➗

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!