This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] - Week 2: HOH Announcement: Winner

Topic » [S1] - Week 2: HOH..

2265 days 21 hours ago
Jacadeux
Good evening Houseguests. It's time to reveal the winner of the HOH competition!
There were only two houseguests who competed, so here are their scores:

Calvin - 3 completed cakes
Red - 1 completed cake

Calvin, you are the winner and your duty as HOH will be to nominate two houseguests for potential eviction. These houseguests will compete with you in a veto competition for a chance to remove themselves from the block.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/147ea634f97146e364335b50aae6e670/tumblr_inline_nt5ds4MQZ51t1zpts_540.gif
2265 days 21 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
I nominate Minnie and Jacadeux
2265 days 21 hours ago
Jacadeux
Jacadeux is evicted and takes his gift with him.
2265 days 21 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
I’m at work for the next hour everyone so I won’t be able to talk til i get home sorry
2265 days 21 hours ago
RedWing91
ONE? Wow I thought i'd get at least 2
2265 days 21 hours ago
RedWing91
Congrats Calvin
2265 days 21 hours ago
RedWing91
Oh and can I have my cake?
2265 days 5 hours ago
SmoothStalker12
Welcome to the nomination ceremony!!!!!!!!!!!1 As HoH, I get the privledge of nominating two of you for eviction.

Now I'm not gonna sugar coat anything. I am nominating two people who have put ZERO effort to try and talk to me, both last week and this week. I mean you could at least TRY to suck up to the HoH.

With that being said, I have decided to nominate Jenna & Sloth. If you'd like to have a conversation with me for the first time, I'd love to chat and consider saving you if I win pov.
2265 days 1 hour ago
RedWing91
*Grabs my cake and runs off*

open group

BB:➗HOUSE DIVIDED➗

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!