This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day# 18- VETO Ceremony

Topic » Day# 18- VETO Ceremony

987 days 8 hours ago
MrRobzilla
TICO! you have 24hrs to make your decision.
987 days 8 hours ago
candy_land
As tough as a decision this is I debated long and hard about it and have decided to not use the veto.... on Michael and instead use the veto on myself.

*closes veto box*

Fire x since I have vetoed myself you must now name a replacement nominee
987 days 8 hours ago
FireX
James take a seat
987 days 8 hours ago
FireX
If ya can't get the 10 point then shoot for the 2 point
987 days 8 hours ago
candy_land
Lol yes I'm such a big 10 point threat 馃檮
987 days 8 hours ago
FireX
Finally we agree on something
987 days 8 hours ago
candy_land
Lol I'm not a threat I'm alone was just evicted and haven't won shit like you and blatastic
987 days 8 hours ago
FireX
You just won veto  and you not alone because 2 people saved you during that vote and 1 is now on the block...
987 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
Lol you鈥檙e fake as fuck.

I am convinced there is nothing here. You鈥檝e gone out of your way so many times to act like a friend to me but I feel like you literally don鈥檛 care/have never cared.

I don鈥檛 think I even said to you that I was aligned with Tico, I just wasn鈥檛 on his hate list.

I鈥檓 exhausted with even interacting with you and I regret interacting with you in this game. I look forward to not interacting with you anymore.
987 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
Also nobody here is actually loyal to me so obviously I鈥檓 going out and then tico. It鈥檚 such a safe move and it鈥檚 wonderful mob mentality.
987 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
Rant over but wow. I put too much stake in people and it shows.
986 days 17 hours ago
candy_land
Lol exactly I barely know pooh and evicted him over Kiara. Not surprised X made a deal with you too he's a snake literally came to me in beginning of game saying he wanted to work together this game then screwed me first chance he got

open group

MrRobzilla's BB S5   **APPS OPEN!**

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!