This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cast Reveal and Twists

Topic » Cast Reveal and Twists

1736 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
Thirteenth up is someone who was quite a wild card when they played my series. Please give it up for

Colin
1736 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
Fourteenth up is someone who holds the record for most survivals in 12 deaths . Give it up for

Tris
1736 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
Fifteenth up is someone who should've went further then they went out. Hoping to redeem himself and get way further it's

Billy
1736 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
Sixteenth up is someone who is making an appearance it's
Sea
1736 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
Seventeenth up is someone who is a frequent player in my series.  Hoping to finally win it's

Jasoi
1736 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
Eighteenth up is someone who only played my first season and looking to get better then last time it's

Cody
1736 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
Ninteenth up is another new person to my series. Hoping they don't crack the ice it's

Tyler
1736 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
Twentieth is someone who has tasted victory but, never won except for 12 deaths new years it's

Krystyana
1736 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
Twenty-first is someone who's fell short a few times from the end. It's

Mark
1736 days 2 hours ago
purplebb4
giggles
1736 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
Twenty-second it's someone who is ready to redeem herself after being an early juror it's

Madi
1736 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
Twenty-third it's a break out star the first time they played. It's

Kyle
1736 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
Correction 24th.
Now that the cast is revealed it is time to go in-depth on the twists .
First up you need to be careful who you vote out since until the final 6 every player voted out will get to cast a black vote on a player remaining in the game. The first time they face a vote they will get an automatic vote on them.
1736 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
Next up is another twist that last until the final 6 is a twist called Seek and Destroy from Blatastic Survivor Seek and Destroy
Each of you will be given a target that you need to get out of the game. If they get out of the game you will get to receive a prize from an extra vote to an idol for survivor but, you only get to pick 1 number.
When merge hits you all will receive a new target to get out so don't dilly dally on getting them out.
Since this is such a big twist there will be no idol boards and no islands to visit just this and a very small auction
1736 days 1 hour ago
lhooper902976
Before I forget I will reveal which tribe your on tomorrow and by the way, you are allowed to vote out people on your tribe. 
Now for your nonlive challenge, we are starting with Big Brother and it's a good old fashion social comp. Your goal is to receive as little points as possible from the 23 other players. All you have to do is make a list from 1 to 23 with 1 being who you most want to be HoH. And to spice things up there will be 4 nominees and after the eviction 2 will be left standing since it's the first double.
Also for those of you who survive to see my birthday 1 of you will get a reward while everyone else will be safe and not 1 person will get evicted on my birthday in a few days.

open group

The Clash of The Series 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!