This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

POV Room

Topic » POV Room

2293 days ago
lhooper902976
Random has picked life,jay, and isaa to play with mel, liuk, and lev
2293 days ago
lhooper902976
Every leader has to be strategic so for today's POV, we will be playing Riddle Me This. On the table, there are 10 mason jars with different items in each mason jar, you have 1, 000 dollars to spend as you wish. To help you, here is a riddle. If you want a prize, there are more even than odd.The power is between slop and an eviction power.If you feel you are in danger, go to the right of the hazardous no pov.There are 4 sets of twins in the jar, 2 are good and 2  is bad.The worst hazard has a brother on the left but, a game changer on the right. On the veto's right is a danger but, on the left is a reward.Spend how you wish and use these clues to help you.
2292 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
This will be due by 8 pm est, pm me what you are spending and how much.
2292 days 21 hours ago
lhooper902976
One submission so far.
2292 days 9 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
Who won?
2292 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
Congrats Isaa, you have won the pov. Tomorrow morning, you will find out your rewards and punishments.
2292 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
Don't worry, a future hoh comp is making its first ever big brother appearance in 4 weeks. It definitely will be 1 live HOH, you don't want to miss.
2292 days 7 hours ago
me2013
Lol doubt I will still be here with all the slop im gonna be eating
2292 days 7 hours ago
me2013
But I am sure all the inactive players will turn up... hmm maybe!
2292 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
be glad it isn't as long as purple's slop, he went 4 or 5 weeks before he finally got a no slop pass.He was going to be on it unrtil the final 3.
2292 days 7 hours ago
me2013
Is it ppurple slop... eww id rather starve
2291 days 18 hours ago
BadGirlsClubfan
ok well I've chosen not to use the pov there was no attempt to talk to me so its cool I don't need to use the veto. peace out y'all this meeting is adjourned
2289 days 8 hours ago
lhooper902976
Random has decided Creb, Liuk, and Red to participate.
2289 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
This competition is called Fasting Fever and here is how it works, you all will have to play 3 different fasting games to finish this challenge . If you get voted out at the right number, you get 5 points and can steal 1 point from an opponent . If you ask to be evicted, you will lose 3 points.If you start a fight and don't get caught, you get 3 points. If you type in all caps the whole time,you get 2 points.Whoever has the most points after this challenge wins the pov, this will end at 9 pm.Fasting 1 12th place Fasting 2 8th place Fasting 3 3rd.
2289 days 3 hours ago
LiukBB
Lmao sounds right

open group

The Clash of The Series 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!