This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

2471 days 1 hour ago
lhooper902976
I'm ready for another set of questions if you want to ask me. I will answer any questions you ask since I believe not answering is a little rude.
2471 days 1 hour ago
BBHoe
Prove you were a good strategist Hooper. Noah made moves by siding with different alliances, evicting threats whenever he needed to, ditched his targets out of an alliance. Why did you decide to keep him over Ferdi?
2471 days ago
shay_oneday
Congrats you two!!

Hooper, I am sorry I threatened you in that PM. I wanted to secure that I was going. I didn't actually see you making it this far. Thank you for proving me wrong.

Smitty, I am so happy you made it as far as you did. You are such an awesome competitor. It was my honor to be aligned with you to the last minute.

I have made my decision. May the best man win.
2471 days ago
lhooper902976
I kept him over Ferdi since the survivor proved that if I didn't get him out, he would go after me. The plan was to get noah out next since he was great at comps but, he messed it up by winning hoh. Me and James knew that at final 4, we would get noah out as long as we won pov and we almost pulled it off. You see the plan all along was to knock noah out quickly after ferdi but, thanks to rotten luck noah kept being the annoying fly that wouldn't die . James and I used Noah's hoh as a way to finally get the fearcist competition out at that point and it was you.
2471 days ago
lhooper902976
I am glad I proved you wrong.
2470 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
I'm ready for this reunion.I am glad I answered all your questions and hope you chose me as the winner.
2470 days 3 hours ago
AnnaMay
Check-in!
2470 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
here
2470 days 3 hours ago
AnnaMay
How are you all feeling?
2470 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
I feel so excited, I hope by answering the questions, I have earned the juries respect and votes.
2470 days 3 hours ago
smittynoah16
Hey jurors. I apologize for not being present to answer any questions, I haven't really had the ability to check back here frequently the past couple of days and for whatever reason assumed that any questioning would begin at this time. I definitely regret that I didn't answer ANY questions throughout the weekend, and please don't let this single mistake discredit anything I did in the game. I worked my ass off to get here, relying on social relationships through the first part of my game and comp wins through the second <3
2470 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
Good luck Noah
2470 days 3 hours ago
AnnaMay
Alright, are you ready for the votes to be read?
2470 days 3 hours ago
smittynoah16
Thank you Logan, good luck to you too :)
2470 days 3 hours ago
smittynoah16
Sure!

open group

Anna's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!