This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S1: Hallow Manor - Awards!

Topic » S1: Hallow Manor - Awards!

996 days 6 hours ago
zorbo678
Rather than a reunion, because you know, almost everyone is dead, I'll just post awards here!

Favorite Case: Arek's. For some reason, this murder was extremely interesting, especially to watch the players investigate.

Favorite Riddle: Alex's. The first riddle was so crazy, almost everyone was desperately trying to figure out where the code was, and Tina finding it lead to some crazy in-game moments.

Favorite Player: Mac. Watching Mac bounce back and forth between his alliance with Tina and Nathan & his alliance with Hoop and Vincent was extremely entertaining. I gotta be honest, I thought Mac was the best positioned to win going into the final.

Favorite Moment: Ray submitting Tris' previous theory in Round Two. Ray fully intend to leave the game, but due to people not submitting, this ultimately didn't happen, and Ray would go on to place 4th.

Best Killer: Tina. Okay, obviously. But like, Arek didn't really play the game at all, and Tina was a driving force behind so much of the season, causing mischief wherever she went.

Best Player: Nathan. Again, obviously. But even if he lost the final, he still gets the award for being the only player to not be scared all season.

Hope to see everyone in S2!
996 days 6 hours ago
zorbo678
OOP FORGOT TWO!

Favorite Alliance: Dana, Sasha and Tina (aka Mac, Nathan and Tina)! These three dominated the game, and honestly I loved watching them do it. They were extremely entertaining and watching them solve murders together and argue about it was so entertaining.

Best Confessionals: Hoop. Hoop ranted about everything, constantly explaining his thought process and working out his solutions through trial and error vs everyone else doing it in their head. Very fun to watch.

open group

Whodunnit? (S1: Hallow Manor)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!