This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Arek’s Murder: Spared or Scared

Topic » Arek’s Murder: Spared or..

1027 days 19 hours ago
zorbo678
In the Scared/Spared, each of you will give your own retelling of the murder. In this retelling you must answer the following questions:

-Why was Arek in the attic?
-How did the attic door get shut?
-What was Arek’s cause of death?
-What caused the bruise on Arek’s throat?
-How did the killer enter and exit the attic?

(This question will not effect your overall correctness)
-Who is the killer?

These are the minimum questions that must be answered. The more (correct) details you provide, the better your overall position will be.

After all theories have been submitted, at least three people will be given Scared cards.

Theories are due at 9 PM EST tonight, and the Scared/Spared ceremony will take place at 9:30 PM EST. Afterwards, the murder will take place overnight.

AND A REMINDER: You are to answer these in story format, not as a quiz. So, write out explanations that answer questions, it’ll make you score higher!
1024 days 16 hours ago
zorbo678
No winner: No one was perfect.

Michael, Ahmed and Vincent are scared.

Everyone else is spared.
1023 days 15 hours ago
zorbo678
Murder Explanation:
During the house Scavenger Hunt, Arek’s list included an additional item, a photo album, located in the attic, as well as items in a particular order. After retrieving the few items, they needed to get, one of which being the first aid kit from his bedroom, he made his way to the attic to search for that photo album.

As the player scrounged around the attic, Arek accidentally triggered a lock on the attic door by tripping a tripwire with a box, locking them inside. Once the player was locked in, the killer heard the lock triggered, climbed up out of the secret staircase to the attic and punched the victim in the throat with a loaded glove, leaving a bruise behind.

While the victim was choking, I grabbed the EpiPens from the first aid kit my victim so graciously brought me and stabbed them all in the victim’s chest, killing them via a hotshot overdose of drugs. I took the empty syringes with me, along with a few other things to make their disappearance less noticeable, and left the loaded glove on the staircase, just to make this chase a bit more exciting. After all, EpiPens release adrenaline.

open group

Whodunnit? (S1: Hallow Manor)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!