This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 4 / Up, up, and away!

Topic » Week 4 / Up, up, and away!

2502 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
Last episode we had to say goodbye to Kitty after doing a swimwear photoshoot. We've been to woods and water...now it's time for a third element, AIR!

- Photoshoot -

"Life is like a balloon; you must put something into it to get the best possible results." -
William Cranch Bond
Today you must have BALLOONS in your photo. Fashion can be very whimsical so I hope you have fun with this challenge and show me a different side to your modelling. It does not matter if you are holding the balloon(s) or if they are in the background or your dress is made of them or they are on the ground...you just must have a balloon in the shot.

reminders:
no nudity
no duplicate photos (application photos included)
no ANTM
must be a female model

who will rise above the rest this week?...GOOD LUCK models!

** YOU HAVE 24 HOURS **
2502 days 21 hours ago
db1994
2502 days 9 hours ago
DrG2
2502 days ago
k4r4k
========================

CLOSED
2502 days ago
k4r4k
PATRICK'S CRITIQUES:

-------------------------------

Wendy Wu – I really enjoy this photo. It’s fun, whimsical, and you look great. I love the color of the hair against all of the soft pinks, I love the blue color of the thing you’re sitting on. Keep up the amazing work, this might be one of my favourite photos you’ve submitted thus far.

Natalie Smith – This is a nice photo, I just feel like you could have done more; most themes are going to give you the opportunity for glamour, and I feel like you specifically could have really benefited from going with a more fun image than a glamour shot. Still a good photo, you look beautiful and I really love this dress, this just feels more safe that it should.

Brendina Reedera – Last week was a HUGE leap for you in this competition, and I feel this is one of those “2 steps forward, 1 step back” situations. This is still better than some of your previous submissions, but nowhere near last week’s level for me. I love the shoes, and I love that you took a darker angle on the idea of Balloons, there’s just something about the hair that I don’t like, and I think the studio wasn’t a very strong location for this photo that could have had the dramaticism increased by taking it to another venue.

Ximena Rodriguez – Your unique sense of art in your modeling definitely has a polarizing effect across the board for the judges; either you’re one of the strongest, or close to the bottom, but this week, I think you really delivered. The incorporation of the balloons is so crazy that it works here. I LOVE the coloration in this photo, and I love the dress, but oh my goodness those shoes?! Beautiful, they could be a work of art themselves. Very well done this week.

Ashanti Harris – This just seems so.. Pedestrian? I feel that with something as fun as balloons, you could either go in a completely, like, fun, goofy whimsical direction, or a very high art way of handling things. Granted, your hair and face look beautiful here, and your outfit fits you well, I’m just very underwhelmed by what you brought this week after your improvement last week.

Pocahontas Rose – I am in LOVE with this photo. I love the dress, I love the circus tent in the background, your dress is absolutely amazing, and I love the hair as well. The balloons and the big balls are incorporated in such a fun way, and combine that with how stunning you look, this is a complete run away for me. Amazing job.

Augustine Rose – I’m kind of torn on this one; I love the coloration in it’s simplicity and I think these colors worked better for you than for someone like Brendina, but I’m not very much impressed with it overall. It’s almost a little too simple for my taste. I do like the coloration of the backdrop and I love your hair, and think the outfit is very pretty, just think this is a little more safe than you should aim for at this stage of the competition.

open group

Kara's Top Model S:2 [[COMING SOON]]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!