This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 2 / ELIMINATION

Topic » Week 2 / ELIMINATION

2506 days 9 hours ago
k4r4k
15 gorgeous ladies stand before me. But I only have 14 photos in my hands; each photo represents a model that is safe and will continue in the running for Kara's Top Model. The model that does not get a photo must pack her belongings immediately and leave the competition.

So... who gets Photo Of The Week?

The first name I am going to call is ...
2506 days 9 hours ago
k4r4k
STELLA with a score of 32.7! Congrats! You're still in the running to becoming Kara's Top Model :)
2506 days 9 hours ago
k4r4k
Runner-up for best photo goes to...
CHARLOTTE with a score of 32.5! you just barely missed top photo, but all the judges enjoyed your shot this week. great job!
2506 days 9 hours ago
k4r4k
next is...
JUDITH with a score of 31.3!
2506 days 9 hours ago
k4r4k
coming in 4th is...
SHANNA with 31 points!
2506 days 9 hours ago
k4r4k
rounding off the top 5 is...
XIMENA with 30.5! great job this week!
2506 days 9 hours ago
k4r4k
next is...
MALAYSIA with 28.5!
2506 days 9 hours ago
k4r4k
ALISA with a score of 27! girl, i have to tell you that 2 judges did not like your photo but the other 2 loved it. hopefully next week you can impress us all. good job
2506 days 9 hours ago
k4r4k
next is...
WENDY with 26.3!
2506 days 9 hours ago
k4r4k
NATALIE with 25.5! i was the only one unhappy with your photo this week so i hope to see something awesome from you in the next challenge. congrats, you're still in the running for Kara's Top Model
2506 days 9 hours ago
k4r4k
also safe is...
KITTY with 24.5! coming from the bottom last week you really showed improvement. you were patrick's favorite this week. grats!
2506 days 9 hours ago
k4r4k
AUGUSTINE with 23.1!
2506 days 9 hours ago
k4r4k
BRENDINA with 18.7!
2506 days 9 hours ago
k4r4k
Three beautiful Ladies stand before me.... Pocahontas, Ashanti, and Crystal. But only one of you can be safe from the bottom 2......
POCAHONTAS with 17.5! Congratulations you're still in the running for becoming Kara's Top Model.
2506 days 9 hours ago
presea6789
Thank you...
2506 days 9 hours ago
k4r4k
Will Ashanti and Crystal please step forward....

Ashanti, you were bottom 3 last week so I'm a bit disappointed to see you here. you failed to impress half the judging panel but we all felt like the color of the photo was not right...

and Crystal, really none of the judges liked your photo this week. it didn't stand out and lacked creativity...

So who stays?
ASHTANI with 17.2 points. Congrats, you are still in the running for Kara's Top Model. Please join the other girls

open group

Kara's Top Model S:2 [[COMING SOON]]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!