This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 2 / Into the Woods

Topic » Week 2 / Into the Woods

2507 days 14 hours ago
Maicolx3
Ughh so very disappointed in myself right now :/
2507 days 14 hours ago
coolKat
Hm so I have one bad review and one good review... interested to see what the other judges have to say
2507 days 11 hours ago
DrG2
Now I know the judges style and its so different. Idk how to impress them all at the same time
2507 days 8 hours ago
k4r4k
FYI the remainding critiques will com tomorrow. Thank you for your patience :)
2506 days 10 hours ago
k4r4k
JOJO'S CRITIQUES:

----------------------------

Shanna- Um I am not really sure how I feel about this. I dont like the outfit or the hair, but I appreciate that she is in the woods and seems to be holding a stick I guess. One think I do like is that it looks professional.

Brendina- Um I dont see what is high fashion about this. The outfit is hideous, her eyes look possessed, and I am not sure whats going on with her hair at all. Really dropped the ball here.

Augustine- I appreciate that her outfit matches with the flowers and some of the leaves, however you cant really see the face so I really think we are missing a lot. Based on the outfit and her surroundings though I still think you did a fairly good job, plus her hair looks messy but good at the same time. Good job!

Pocahontas- I would like to remind everyone that the woods and the jungle are different places. That being said I do love your photo however the fact that it doesnt really match the theme drags it very far down for me. Had this been a jungle theme you would have been one of my favorite photos but because you dont match the theme you are so much lower.

Ximena- Personally I enjoyed the risk. I think that it is kinda boring with her just standing there but I think that it really works. I also appreciate that you brought us to the woods in winter with this shot. I cant say you were my favorite but you are ranking a lot higher than many others for me.

Ashanti- Um, what..... This literally makes no sense to me. The model looks like she doesnt belong, idk what the hell she is wearing. What is under her eyes? The ground looks terrible. Like there is just so much wrong with this. Like what the hell...

Stella- Oh thank god. After such bad submissions I was getting worried but then I saw this. Beautiful. Do I wish I could see her face? Yes, however that is the only thing wrong with it. She looks so natural in between the branches and I love how long her dress is, it really adds to the photo for me. I also loveeeeeeeeee the color of the dress, Amazing job! 2nd fave of the week =]

Judith- I enjoyed this to be honest. I really love the dress and how it almost blends into the rest of the ground. I wasnt really a fan of her make up and hair but those are small things. She looks really natural in the photo as if she belongs there. Overall a great job done this week =) 

Alisa- Im not totally sure if this is in the jungle or woods so that hurt you for me. Another thing that hurt you is yours eyes kind of look dead, and Im not really a fan of you grabbing the flower with your hand either. I do however like the dress and that you are using your surroundings by laying on the log. Very middle of the pack for me.

Kitty- Okay to be honest she almost looks photo shopped in. She does not look like she belongs there and the outfit/hair do not match with the woods at all. To be honest in a normal week this would probably be my least fave but lucky for you there is 2 other trash submissions this week so you will probably be okay.
2506 days 10 hours ago
k4r4k
(JOJO'S)

Crystal- Its okay I guess. I wish the shot wasnt from above but I think for the most part she looks natural. I enjoy that she seems to be enjoying herself however the shot doesnt do much for me in a negative or positive way.

Wendy- I appreciate that is a brighter shot and I really liked the outfit and her hair but the shoes are a big no no for me. If not for the shoes you would get a much higher score from me but because of them I have to score you lower than I want to. Still a good job though!

Malaysia- I like that she is blending in, and I really enjoy the headband. I love the dress as well however your hair is a bit weird to me. I really enjoy your pose as well, overall a great shot.

Natalie- I like it for the most part. I appreciate that it is set in the winter as thats a bit different than most other shots. She is really using her surroundings in the shot and I love that her clothes match it. I am kind of put off by her facial expression but other than that I really do like this shot, good job!

Charlotte- Okay honestly I kind of love this, its different but in a good way. I love how her theme of darkness like carries over into the nature surrounding her as the trees and grass seem dead. I enjoy the outfit and the pose, honestly nothing wrong with it and it is my favorite shot of the week. Amazing Job!
2506 days 10 hours ago
presea6789
Thank you so much!
2506 days 10 hours ago
k4r4k
JOSHLYN'S CRITIQUES:

-----------------------------------

presea6789-like the background and head piece do not really care for the dress

scoobydoofruitsnacks-like the dress,background,pose everything is pretty perfect has a nice elegant vibe.

craftycam10-like the uniqueness of the picture and pose dislike the hair style.

bella10-like the background and the dress but do not really care for the pose in that picture

brenelle1120- I like the background and feel to the photo but i do not care much for the outfit choice

Magicalbaby- the photo is not to bad but its a bit gloomy think it would of been better if had more color in background or outfit choice

coolkat- I like the outfit and background for most part but do not rally care for the hat in all honesty.

badbeetch- honesty I do not like anything about that picture the best part is the background though.

CShizz- I do not remember what I rated it because have been under the weather past couple days why keeping critiques short this week but its probably higher now that I look at it more because it gives me a show vibe like your model could fit into GOT or somthing.

Db1994- the picture is defintly unique but i think to unique and doing to much for my liking do not really care for the background being on dress  does to much for me.

nyquill- I really like the antique no color photo here I think the picture defintly shows off model figure well and like the background well done.

Maicolx3- everything in this photo is all right to me nothing really sticks out but nothing is bad either just average looking picture this week

DrG2- like the dress alot like the background think maybe best of the week for background choice only thing I would change is a better pose.

gagluv- the backgorund is decent, the dress is not to bad but really dislike the fact that your eyes are not open just does not express much emotion to me.

frozenshadow- I do not like to much about photo it lacks creativity or really everything for me the past two weeks have not been good but i still love the audition picture you chose so best of luck

open group

Kara's Top Model S:2 [[COMING SOON]]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!