This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 1 / Accessories Galore!

Topic » Week 1 / Accessories Galore!

2510 days 10 hours ago
C_Shizz96
thanks judges <3
2510 days 10 hours ago
Magicalbaby
Thanks for your critiques i will try and do better next time
2510 days 3 hours ago
k4r4k
PATRICK'S CRITIQUES:

-------------------------------

FrozenShadow09 – I like the edginess of this photo and the darker tones. I do think this may be a case of the accessories “wearing you” instead of the other way around, but I appreciate the focus and attention to detail here.

DrG2 – This photo is a strong one, and definitely stronger than your entrance, which I felt was a little “safe”. I like the subtleness of the accessories but how they’re still a strong focus. I believe you could work on some editing here, such as the necklace that is just unnecessary since you have the tie, but overall, wonderful work.

db1994 – I appreciate how you were attempting to be more subtle with your accessory choices as opposed to some of the other girls, but I fear you may have gone too far the other way. The hair is great, and the outfit fits you wonderfully, and I love how it extends passed the wrist and through the hands, but the outfit isn’t at all affected by the accessory of choice here.

scoobydoofruitsnacks – Wow at this shot. You look wonderful here and definitely have something. I hope next time that you take the theme and run with it, but overall, a great shot. I love how your dress matches the purse without being the exact same pattern, and the shoes are a great touch.

Maicolx3 – This photo gives me high hopes for you in this competition. You have your own unique style which is wonderful, I see you definitely paid attention to the theme, but you also have a great eye for detail, as that added white piece of fabric on your hat balances the rest of the look beautifully. Only small recommendation that might just be pure preference for me would be that I feel the hair didn’t need to be directly in front of the eyes for this shot, but overall, not a big issue for such a good picture.

brennelle1120 – Not a fan of this one. The outfit is okay, but the accessories look to help the outfit and are not the main focus, which I feel is not what the theme is. I see what you’re going for in this old, retro glamour look between the patterns, the pose, and the background, but I feel that overall, this isn’t successfully done.

_nyquil_ - Not really interested in this one, to be honest. I like the shoes and the purse, but this is such an awkward pose as far as modeling. This could probably be an ad to sell the shoes or purse, but you’d never see anyone model it this way outside of that because it’s just an awkward view. I hope you come back next week and remind us of why you made it here.

C_Shizz96 – While your opening photo wasn’t doing much for me, this one is EVERYTHING. I like that all of your jewelry isn’t super “matchy-matchy”, but that it still all works well! The outfit is fun, your hat is amazing, the nails and angle are giving me everything. Fantastic job this week!

MagicalBaby – I like the choice of accessories and angle here. I think the biggest issue I have is the coloration of this photo, in that it’s so one-tone (almost literally). I think this had the potential to be much more than what it ultimately was.

Girllover101 – Quite disappointed in the lack of respect you have for this competition. You didn’t care enough to submit what was asked, so I don’t care enough to even discuss what I think of this.

Presea6789 – Everything about this is right. I love every detail in the fabric choices, each accessory, even the backdrop for this! I think your unique modeling sense can take you deep into the competition, just don’t be afraid of mixing it up and taking risks to continue to surprise us!

Bella1 – I really like this and appreciate every thought that you put into this photo. I like the purse and the belt with the outfit, and the glamorous look of this outfit. You make me want to buy this purse, and I wouldn’t even have a use for it xD

Craftycam10 – While I can appreciate you attempted a much more casual look than the other girls, I’m not so sure that it was successful here.

gagaluv – T
2510 days 3 hours ago
k4r4k
gagaluv – This for me does exactly what was asked for in that the accessories are definitely being showed off but not being over the top. This look is glamorous and beautiful.

badbeetch – Not really a fan of this one. You’re not even holding the purse, so it’s more a part of the scenery than part an accessory to your outfit. Outside of this, it’s a really good photo, so I just feel letdown.

coolKat – I think your photo is very good, but not amazing. I feel to really put this over the top, you needed some crazy outlandish pop of color either as a bracelet or a hair pin or something. Overall, this is great, but not the best.
2510 days 1 hour ago
k4r4k
JOSHLYN'S CRITIQUES:

------------------------------

Coolkat - I think the photo looks flawless, the background goes good with the outfit, the purse accessory is simple but elegant if you were trying to sell me it as a consumer I would be interested.

badbeetch-  I personally do not really care for it because the  background, the dark color dress and pose to me is too dreary instead of a good vibe but the dress and purse are not too bad together.

craftycam10- the outfit is very simple but works. the real issue I have with the picture is too much accessories. I think the hat and sunglasses combo takes away from the picture.

bella1- I really like the outfit you chose along with the handbag.  the pose also shows off your figure and legs. really only negative is I may have went with a bit of a different background.

presea6789- I honestly do not like the outfit choice that much or the background. the whole picture to me is pretty bland I would almost change every thing about it tbh.

Magicalbaby- it is really too plain jane to me in all honesty but the bracelets are a nice touch and the rose but all together it is just too simple of a picture.

C_Shizz96- you really worked the theme into the picture and for the most part it worked. it looks very unique without taking away from the beauty. it would catch my eye as a consumer for sure but I would of maybe toned it down on some of the bracelets.

_nyquil_- I do not really care for the pose at all hides to much of your body, the parts that I do think go good together is the background of the ocean in the picture along with the handbag.

Brenelle1120- I am really drawn to your eyes in the photo for what ever reason, also enjoy the palm tree in the background to go along with a simple but flawless everyday outfit on your model. the only thing I would change is the handbag do not really care for its style with the outfit.

Maicolx3- you seem to of tried for different more exotic look then most of the other pictures but in all honesty nothing in the picture works in my view. I would personally change everything but maybe another person would love it but to me it is awful.

scoobydoofruitsnacks- I like that the picture does a good job of showing off your elegant legs I like the unique pattern on the dress and purse along with the pose you chose definitely one of more favorite photos this week

Db1994- Well I like that you went a more unique sporty pose in a different setting then all the rest it I personally am not really digging the sunglasses with the rest of the outfit but it is a decent picture.

Drg2- its different then the rest. the outfit is decent but I honestly do not care much for the very stern serious military pose in all honesty but its unique and not terrible. im not sure as a consumer if it would make me interested in a product though.

FrozenShadow09- I personally do not like this picture at all. to me it is barely basic the only thing that stands out at all are the accessories way more then you. it is also way too gloomy. your photo that you had for the application I really liked and was in the top 10 so hopefully this is just a off week

((waiting on comment for gagaluv/stella and then panel will be up))
2509 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
Thank You judges, ?3
2509 days 22 hours ago
badbeetch
Thanks, judges!!
2509 days 21 hours ago
coolKat
Thanks Judges I'll definently take your critique into consideration next time Patrick
2509 days 21 hours ago
brenelle1120
Thank you judges
2509 days 20 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Thanks again <3

open group

Kara's Top Model S:2 [[COMING SOON]]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!