This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TOP MODEL HOUSE

Topic » TOP MODEL HOUSE

2500 days 13 hours ago
k4r4k
AKA IF YOU LEAVE THE GROUP I WILL THINK YOU DONT GIVE A CRAP AND I WILL NOT HUNT YOU DOWN TO INVITE YOU BACK :p

i am so appreciative to have you all here and hope you're all enjoying the game <3
2497 days 22 hours ago
C_Shizz96
Yesss mom
2495 days 18 hours ago
brenelle1120
CF: Shanna is stiff competition at this point. Idk if I will be able to beat her
2495 days 9 hours ago
C_Shizz96
You won't babe
2493 days 17 hours ago
badbeetch
I'm so tired of these cocky ass bitches.. HOUSE MEETING!! I'm Wendy wu and I have something to SAY
2493 days 17 hours ago
badbeetch
Shanna, Bella & Brendina walk around like they own the place and im SICK of it
2493 days 17 hours ago
badbeetch
Brendina, your theme was ACTION.. do you feel like you delivered that? That's the question..
2493 days 17 hours ago
presea6789
She clearly didn't. I'm definitely not shocked though.. let's just say that.
2493 days 16 hours ago
brenelle1120
Malaysia and Wendy, you two are clearly some of the weakest competition left.

I have had ups and downs throughout this competition but overall my artistry of being a top model has shown more to the judges than you. Maybe neither of you are creative enough to understand that.
2493 days 16 hours ago
brenelle1120
Your photo might be "on theme" but it looks like its straight out of a cheap movie trailer. IT IS NOT HIGH FASHION.
2493 days 16 hours ago
presea6789
But it was on theme, thank you.. yours however... and girl you're weak as fuck. If I go home, that's okay! This competition is the only thing you'll ever have.. sad. You won't be here too much longer, you're at the bottom.
2493 days 16 hours ago
presea6789
Mediocre Model!
2493 days 16 hours ago
badbeetch
It's not our fault the judges kiss your ass!! I tried delivering high fashion and art last week and was told I look dead!!!
2493 days 16 hours ago
badbeetch
It's clear the judges have their favorites and that's ok.. I know I try my hardest every fucking week and I'm the weakest?? Bitch I've been in the bottom ONCE sand so have you. You're my equal bitch you not above NOBODY

open group

Kara's Top Model S:2 [[COMING SOON]]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!