This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Photoshoot Week 1: 60 Second Makeover!~

Topic » ~Photoshoot Week 1: 60 Second..

2285 days 9 hours ago
Bella1
Welcome Models to your first photoshoot!

As you know your challenge for this week was to post a simple photo that showed of your face, but for this photoshoot it’s makeover timeeeeeee! I want to see colour, crazy and confident photos that really shows a change to your challenge photo!

Good luck Models, the winner will win HOH and have the power to place any model into the bottom two elimination poll!

You have 24 hours to post, GOOD LUCK!
2285 days 4 hours ago
coolKat
2284 days 22 hours ago
CalebDaBoss
Pink hair and extensions
https://goo.gl/images/f8Nrb2
2284 days 17 hours ago
AintItFun
2284 days 15 hours ago
ParvatiS
2284 days 8 hours ago
Bella1
-CLOSED-
2283 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
KARA’s critiques:
—————————————————————-

Tommy123 – your hair and skin look great, your stubble is well manicured, and I like the intensity of the eyes. But overall, it’s just an okay photo. Im not a fan of the body positioning/angle and think you can do better.

Imprincearthur – mhmm I love a man in specs! You’re a handsome fellow but you need to work on your modeling tbh. I feel like your face is too relaxed and had you bitten down it would’ve created a stronger jaw line and been more pleasing to the eye.

Coolkat – I really love your hair, I love the simplicity of the white tee, I love the freshness of your face, and I love that you are straight on to camera. I just love it! I can’t wait to see what else you do in the competition. I’ll be watching :)

c_shizz96 – the purple is a great contrast to your fair complexion and I can tell you have potential. But…I really don’t like this modeling 101 arm over the head, show off my armpit pose :x sure your bicep looks nice but you’re just trying to hard here. become more natural with your posing

sloth_roman – eek this is no good :s your body does not match your head here and it totally throws off the shot and takes away from your face, which IS actually beautiful. I think it’s a great choice in makeup and lack of clothes/accessories…but girlllll if you’re still here you better serve us something besides a weird semi hunch back and no neck alien look. Sorry :(

michelle990 – fantastic styling here! same as c_shizz, I wish you hadn’t have done this whole arm on head thing, but with you we see more of your body and you’re creating more shapes which makes it a tiny bit more acceptable. You’re almost there with the smize; I just think you need some more practice. It’s a good photo!

Nichole98 – werkkkkk! I really like that you are this tough manly man but can play against that with funky clothing and longer/conventionally more female hair. I can’t see your neck here so it’s a bit of a floating head action but I think you have great potential to make it far.

Aria_grande – hrmm…idk what to say or feel here. I looked back at your challenge photo and although im not judging that, both your shots kinda bore me. You are much stronger in this than your original, but I want you to push yourself out of your comfort zone and show me you are more than just a pretty face. It’s just meh.

Calebdaboss – you don’t look like a model at all to me. You look like an angry teenager who’s mad her mom won’t let her go to the mall with her friends. I can see you have the goods to model but you aren’t using them here. id be fine never seeing this photo again. If you really want to be here…Step. It. Up. Pleaseeeeeee

Bambinoswag – haha I love the little eyebrow raise; it gives the shot real character and lets us see your personality a bit. Feel free to loosen up and get more playful with your body in your shoots. I think you’re another model that will go far because you look comfortable and confident in what you’re doing.

Aintitfun – theres a certain sadness and softness in your face and eyes that I find really impressive. You seem really in tune with yourself and your emotions/modeling abilities. I think you got a little lucky with the photographers skills, but this shot is stunning. I don’t have a single criticism! Beautiful!

Parvatis – I like how controlled you are for this shot. Your face us gorgeous but I wish we didn’t have this man hand sharing the shot with you. You’re the focus, but that sure does take away from your beauty imo. Make this all about you.
2283 days 20 hours ago
Bella1
Zach: Now this photo would have been great for your challenge shoot but for the photoshoot transition I just am not amazed. However, you look cute and the eyes are perfect. Be more courageous next time.

Edward: Not a huge fan of this photo, very Instagram upload. Although, I do like the outfit and the face but again not really following photoshoot requirements as I don’t see a big change.

Angelique: GUUUUUURRRRRLLLLL I am in love with this photo. The hair and face is so great, I would totally visualise this image on front on magazine. Paper Magazine would be proud! Not very high-fashion but still a great photo.

Kellan: At first look I like this photo, you look cute and I like the positioning of your arm. But when looking closely there are some things that just make me go, huh? I am not a fan of the armpit hair on show and this is not high-fashion very simple. Next time if your safe bring your game as I know you have it <3

Moo: Loving the fifty shades of colour going on here, MAKE-UP GOALS. However I feel like this is very boring as you have your eyes closed and your neck looks uncomfortable. Show me more next time.

Kimberely-Ann: SEXY! That is all I have to say, you have really shown your potential this week. Make sure you show this in challenge as well as you could be one to watch <3

Alessio: First of all wanted to congratulate you on your veto win. This photo however is just not bringing it for me, I am not a fan of your coat as it covers the majority of your face. And you face looks great here.

Kasia-Leigh: I am not a big supporter of this photo. I do like your make-up and this is a great photo for a magazine front cover. But I want you to be more creative and not choose the first photo you find.

HaillyAsha: Another simple photo, just nothing editorial or high-fashion about it. On the side I do like the transition and you have probably followed that criteria the best so you do get an advantage there.

Blake: Cute, cute, cute. I am in love with this outfit, good choice! Your face is giving tense and masculine so really brings photo to a good piece of work. Just wanted to see a much more change photo to do with looks not clothes.

Laurent: This photo is giving me god, king, lord. I love how the lighting is helping your features highlight and the colour really engages my eyes to look more at this photo.

Adrianna: Eeekk, I am not a big fan of this photo. Very typical Instagram, and I don’t like the fact someone elses hand is covering your face. Show me more if your safe next week <3.

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!