This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

-S9/W6: Finale-

Topic » -S9/W6: Finale-

779 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
Welcome my final 3 models!

This is it! The time has come.

Let's announce our winner.

Firstly, let's begin with the critiques.
779 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
Bella's Critiques:

Noa:
Photo 1: Oooooon wow! Can in start by saying, you have been a true contender this season. You have stunned me every week with your cultural and editorial shots. This shot is so HIGH-FASHION! The outfit is luxurious and your face is very eye-catching. I like the contrasting colours. If I was nitpicking, I would’ve loved if the pose was more powerful. Overall, fantastic work this week!

Photo 2: This is cultural beauty so bloody stunning!

Photo 3: 8.5

Rocky:
Photo 1: I love that you have stuck with the sport theme (like your challenge shot). Before I critique your shot, I just want to say how amazing you have done this season. Even though you have no wins, you have still been present in each week with your shots. You’re very current and modern - which I like. I like this shot, is it my favourite one of yours, no :( I think the stiffness of the pose is what’s putting me off. However, I love your outfit, I think again it is very modern. Good job!

Photo 2: Ooooo very punk rock chick vibes!

McKeighlynne:
Photo 1: This is sexy and seductive. Before I begin, I just want to say it has been a privilege watching you blossom this season. It has been truly mesmorising. This shot is voluptuous and angelic. Your body is perfect and the light is making you look goddess-like. I  think the clouds and the head piece make that idea even clearer in my head. Fabulous work.

Photo 2: Elegance in a shot there, so goregous!

779 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
So models......I am going to begin with the model who is in 3rd Place...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
779 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
779 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
779 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
779 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
With a score of...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
24/30.....
779 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ROCKY (HUMANWEBJET1)!!!!!! - THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK THIS SEASON. IT HAS BEEN A PLEASURE TO HAVE YOU ON MY GAME. THANK YOU.

BUT FOR NOW, IT IS NOT YOUR TIME.

GOODBYE.

ROCKY <3
779 days 16 hours ago
nateclove
*hugs Rocky*
You were amazing sweetie! It really could have been any one of us!

*holds Noa's hands*
779 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
My Final 2 models please step forward.....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Noa (Ajathekween)! Your shots have been culturally creative and your bravery has been admirable.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
McKeighlynne (Nateclove) - Your sedcutive but angelic photos made me smile. Could I be the one to make you smile?
779 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
THE WINNER OF BELLA'S NEXT TOP MODEL SEASON 9 IS.....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
WITH A SCORE OF 27.5/30 IS.....
779 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
779 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
779 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
779 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
MCKEIGHLYNNE (NATECLOVE)!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

YOU HAVE DONE A SENSATIONAL JOB THIS SEASON. I AM BEYOND PROUD OF YOU. YOU SHOULD BE SO HAPPY.

WELCOME TO THE HALL OF FAME BABYYYY <3
779 days 16 hours ago
Bella1
Noa (ajathekween)! You have been such a great competitor this season. Thank you so much for being amazing.

But for now, it isn't your time.

Goodbye Noa <3

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!