This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Photoshoot Week 4: Bring it to the Runway鈥︷煈攡

Topic » ~Photoshoot Week 4: Bring it..

797 days 9 hours ago
Bella1
797 days 9 hours ago
Bella1
Hello my final 5 models!

Welcome to your next photoshoot!

Before we do, let's look at each of your stats (which can be seen on our group's front page)!

1) McKeighlynne (nateclove) With 2 wins so far, you are our early front runner!
2&3) Noa (Ajathekween) and Esme (Rubes) Both have a win under your belt. However, your placements have been very sporadic. Let's maintain the top spot ladies. I want to see another win from either one of you soon.
4) Rocky (humanwebjet) Girl you have been safe every single week. I love your consistency. BUT, I think now is the time to be in the TOP. I believe in you.
5) Sophie (J4ckWilko) You have had a right battle the last few weeks, but you're still here. So well done you. That's because you have so much potential, I want you to reach your potential.

Moving on to this week's challenge.

This week ladies, your challenge will be a very first for Bella's Next Top Model!

This week you are taking to the RUNWAY. But, this time instead of uploading a photo, I want to see a video of you strutting your stuff down the RUNWAY.

This week's criteria:
- I want to see smart, suit, business attire attire being modelled down the runway.
- I want to see a fierce walk down that runway.
- I want to see a stunning pose at the end of the runway to show off your smart, suit, business attire.

Good luck ladies.

You have 24 hours to post!

Bella <3
797 days 8 hours ago
Bella1
Bella Mail:

The twist this week is that your challenge will be scored out of 30!
10 points for each criteria point!
1) Outfit.
2) Walk.
3) Pose.
796 days 17 hours ago
nateclove
Mckeighlynne Runway Walk!
https://ytcutter.net/watch/dlAJuRRbR/
796 days 12 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Rocky

With this runway walk I wanted to exude confidence and comfortability in my own skin!

Start 3:03- 3:23
796 days 4 hours ago
txashaun
Where is everyone at? Do we need to send out a search party for Esme, Noa & Sophie??
https://media.giphy.com/media/Yiw4aLjpxldhC/giphy.gif
796 days 4 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Starts at 9:10 - 9:25

796 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
2:32-2:54!
796 days 2 hours ago
Ajathekween
795 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
~CLOSED~

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!