This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~ S9/W3: Elimination Panel ~

Topic » ~ S9/W3: Elimination Panel ~

798 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
Hello models!

Welcome to your next elimination panel.

As you know, you had two shots to complete this week: Snakes and Boots!

I can now reveal that the shoot that’s worth double points was…….TAKE A LOOK IN YOUR BOOTS 🥾LADIES ;)

Therefore, this week’s total is out of 60!

Good luck ladies ❤️
798 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
Bella’s Critiques:

Rocky:

Snake - SEX-SEX-SEX! Your eyes are the feeling feature of this glamorous shot. I love that this shot is set in a jungle, it is really selling the whole thing. I am in awe with your naked body here. You look flawless. Great work!

Boots - This really shows you as a model Rocky! You are showing us your quirky, retro side (which I love). The whole shot is so alluring, and the pink boots just give it that little twist. Good job.

Esme:

Snake -YUMMMMYYYYY! You look like a fiery, powerful queen here about to adventure into a bloody battle. I am so impressed with your take of this shot. It is stunning. The outfit is flawless and your pose is mighty.

Boots -  Meh…I don’t love this shot Esme. In comparison of your first shot, this one is very mediocre. I would’ve loved something more eye-catching and forceful. It is giving me Friday Night going out attire. I’m sorry queen.

McKeighlynne:

Snakes - Beautiful!!!!!! You have smashed it in this shot. I am in love with every aspect of the photo. From the glistening water, to your glowing body. You have really thought out of the box and this shot is stunning.

Boots - OOOOOOO GURRRLLLL! Again, so out of the ordinary. I am in love with your bespoke photos. Your unique style and imagination is going to get you far in this competition. KEEP IT UP!

Chelsea:

Snakes - Chelsea, I can’t lie to your girl, I don’t like this shot very much. I know you, and I know you could’ve done so much more here. Your previous last two weeks have been so much better than this. It is very plain and minimalistic.

Boots - Again, what has happened with you this week Chelsea! It is like you are a different model. This is very cheap and minimalistic. It is not giving me Bella’s Next Top Model. I am so sorry!!!!

Noa:

Snakes: Before I begin, Noa make sure you look at model’s photos before you submit. As Esme has already submitted a photo very similar, your photo is not going to get the full credit it deserves. I like it, I think it isn’t as great as Esme’s shot. However, I like the punch of pink in the make-up.

Boots - MUCH BETTER! This will definitely help you this week girl. I love the contrasting colours. The hair and outfit are very editorial - very well done. I just wish your first shot was as good as this one.

Sophie:

Snakes - Well, I’m not too sure whether I like or dislike this shot. I think for my personal taste, it is very cheap. I know Rocky also did a nudity shot, but hers was less provocative and yours is much more raunchy. I’m sorry.

Boots - Sophie, this shot was very hard to find. I had to flip the pages to find it. Make sure the link is clear or even your description. I do like this shot. The black and white effect is very different from all of the other models this week. The hair is stylish and the pose is eye-catching.
798 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
Shaun’s Critiques:

Rocky

Snake: I liked your photo but I wasn't truly gagged over it. You've been a standout for me so far in this competition but not with this photo.

Boots: First off the boots are ugly. But my eyes go straight to them and that's what I wanted to see when I looked at these photos. Great job.

Esme

Snake: I didn't like this photo whatsoever. Your facial expression is bothering me for some reason and I also don't like how the snake blends in SO much with your outfit.

Boots: I like this photo. You look phenomenal but my eyes go directly to your face and the background. Not the boots. It's not a bad photo at all it's actually fierce af. But for this theme it feel a little flat for me.

McKeighlynne

Snake: OH! This was very interesting I love how you took a completely different route than everyone else. The water added a great element to your photo and you're serving us FACE!

Boots: O.M.F.G. BEST photo of the season so far for me. You definitely exceeded my expectations tonight and they were extremely high. My eyes go directly to the boots. The body positioning is on point and you are serving us FACE again! Love!

Chelsea

Snake: I love your facial expression but all around this photo is just serving safe. I wish you would've pushed yourself a bit further with this theme.

Boots: This feels very catalog and not editorial whatsoever. This is giving me Dollar Store Add Realness. I'm not here for this.

Noa

Snake: OOP. Some advice... you should check to see what others have submitted before your because your photo is 100% similar to Esme's Snake photo. I didn't like that one but this one is a tad bit better. I just can't get over the fact that they are SO SIMILAR....

Boots: OMFG YES! Slay us Noa! This is so much better than your Snake photo. I connected with it right away.  EVERYTHING about this photo is phenomenal. I am truly gagged rn!

Sophie

Snake: OH YOU DIRTY GIRL!
https://media.giphy.com/media/bNravwpJCubmPKiBgj/giphy.gif
THIS IS HOT 🔥 I GAGGED when I opened this! It's not the best snake photo tonight but it's definitely the hottest!!

Boots: One question.... Where are the boots? All I see is you from the waist up on the cover of a magazine?  Maybe you posted the wrong link? Idk but there are no boots in this photo so I'm quite worried for you tonight.
798 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
To begin! I hold this week’s Best Photo in my hands. They are….
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
With a score of 57/60 is….
798 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
MCKEIGHLYNNE (NATECLOVE)! Gurl. Your second win. Congratulations. You are true superstar 👍🏻
798 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
Our Runner-Up this week is…
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
With a score of 49/60….
798 days 4 hours ago
J4ckWilko
I seriously apologise. Idk why i did that. The photo that should have posted is and when I clicked on this pic it gave me the other link. But this was the actual pic

https://az617363.vo.msecnd.net/imgmodels/models/MD10003983/ap0260743001bfbd1ebd422e4de1e04b81b16c52a.jpg
798 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
NOA (AJATHEKWEEN)! Great work this my love. Shaun truly loved your shots ❤️
798 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
In 3rd Place this week is…
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
With a score of 40/60 is…
798 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ROKCY (HUMANWEBJET)! Good work again this week my lovely. However, you’re starting to become a safe model! I want to see you in that Top 2. I know you can 👏🏻
798 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
The final safe model this week is…
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
With a score of 36/60…
798 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ESME (RUBES)! I loved your shots this week. However, this a duo judged completion. You need to appease both judges. Try and reflect on Shaun’s comments this week for next week.
798 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
Therefore, can my Bottom Two models stand forward!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Chelsea (Tommy123)! You have shown us wonderful shots this season, but this week you left the judges wondering where that model had gone?

And

Sophie (Nateclove)! Your unfortunate link mistake could be your bump in the road out of this competition!
798 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
The model who is safe to slay another day is…
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
With a score of 35.5/60…
798 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
SOPHIE (NATECLOVE)! Gurl you are very lucky this week. I know how talented you are, and I see so much potential in you. Focus, focus and focus now! Go and join the other models ❤️
798 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
Therefore,

Chelsea (Tommy123)!

You are the next to be eliminated with a score of 22/60.

Your shots this week just didn’t have the high-fashion element that you have shown us previously in this competition.

I’m sorry to see you go, but I’m sure we will see you again soon.

For now, farewell Chelsea! ❤️

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!