This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~S9/W2: Elimination Panel~

Topic » ~S9/W2: Elimination Panel~

802 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
Greeting all.

Welcome to your second Elimination Panel.

Remember, this week’s twist was the following:
- You all had to choose a colour (including me).
- If we got the same colour, You win a prize.
- Prizes on offer: Immunity for the Best Photo and Safety for eliminated.

So, let’s begin the critiques.

Good Luck!
Bella ❤️
802 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
Bella’s Critiques:

Sophie - Your face is delicious in this shot! I am really happy that you have not forgotten the element of editorial in this sporty/winter themed week (it would’ve been easy to do!) However, the simplicity of the shot is truly benefiting the glorious setting you are situated in. I wish the shot was zoomed out a little bit more, so that we could see the winter setting in more detail. Overall, I think you’ve done really well this week.

McKeighlynne - Oooo this very unique!!! Again, another simplistic pose in this shot, but I’m not too bothered about that. The way your casualness is complimenting the power and stature is very clever. Like Sophie, I would’ve loved to have seen the surroundings in more detail as there isn’t much wintery setting going on here. Plus, if I was nitpicking, I would’ve loved to see you looking straight down the camera. I feel like it would’ve made this shot more editorial.

Rocky - I like, I like, I like. There seems to be a simplistic, relaxed and calm theme going on with the photos this week. Your shot is very similar to Sophie and McKeighlynne, it is very neutral and focusing on the model. I think you look delightful, your face is picture-perfect and your stature is very zen. However, like the other two girls, I wish I could’ve seen more of the setting as this was a wintery/sport theme. I wanted to see some more winter. However, I still like this shot a lot. Good work.

Chelsea - Dayummm girl! This is scrumptious. I could eat you in their shot. You are like a sweet treat starting down my soul in this photo. Your tall stature is very high-fashion and your face is mesmorising. I love how you are embodying the true winter coolness through the learning on the ski. I also like the use of the setting around you. Not a lot to see but there is enough to capture the element of winter season!

Noa- This is very different to the other models this week. After your win last week, I applaud you for being so brave again this week. However, I am on the fence with this shot. I am in love with the editorial side of this shot (the outfit, the pose and the face). BUT I don’t 100% think this photo fits the Winter/Sport theme. There are elements, like the item you are holding. Im torn to be honest. Overall, this isn’t a bad shot (I like it) I just wanted a more sporty vibe I think.

Theus- I really like your take on this week’s theme. I did say that those who would incorporate a sport element would make me very happy, so I’m disappointed you didn’t. Again, like last week, I am enjoying the story being told from your photo. The mystery and the gloomy edge to it are very intriguing. However, I can’t help but say, I wish you were closer or more visible. I can’t really see you. I think there was a good thought process behind this shot, but have I bought? I don’t know.

Esme - Oh wow! This is extremely different. I LOVE your interpretation of this week’s challenge. I am enjoying that you have followed the sport element to this week’s criteria, but done something totally different from the other models. Your pose is whimsical and your outfit is very high-fashion (even though you are ice skating!!!) Finally, the reflection on the ice is just GENUIS. Great week for you Esme.
802 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
Shaun’s Critiques:

Sophie - Serving FACE! I really connected with this photo right away. I knew what you were going for and loved that you incorporated a winter sport. It's simple yet effective.

McKeighlynne - THIS WAS A SERVE!  The look,  the body positioning & your assemble. Everything was very cohesive and I'm very pleased with you this week!

Rocky - YES!!!!! This is my favorite photo so far. You are giving me everything I wanted from this theme. This is very editorial. You are serving FACE and your body positioning is on point!

Chelsea - I'm so happy you changed your original photo to this one because all I could think of was wow they are in trouble this week BUT YOU TURNED THIS OUT!! You are staring directly into my soul. All around this photo is gorgeous.

Noa - OH MY FUCKING GOD!!! YES! You took this theme and make it high fashion. THIS is the best photo of the night so far and honestly imo this could be the best photo so far this season. You got called first last week and I can see it happening yet again. Killer photo!

Theus -
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEduHvJDTlI76r1MQ/giphy.gif
Oh no. This is where things get fuzzy for me. I know you are trying to stand out from everyone else by not submitting a photo with a sport in it.... but that was apart the theme and unfortunately this is a huge miss for me. You are just standing there glaring at a Puddle in the snow. Very safe and I'm starting to think that maybe your brand.

Esme - O.M.F.G. THIS IS
https://media.giphy.com/media/4qZgsEncxUdzEreaqf/giphy.gif
You've definitely set yourself apart from everyone else tonight by picking the ice skater route. This photo is stunning. You look like an ice princess. The face,  body positioning & even the way you are working those skates is giving me LIFE! So many great photos tonight but this was my absolute favorite.
802 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
I hold 6 photos in my hands. One of you is about to leave Bella’s Next Top Mode. Who is it going to be?
802 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
We begin with our Best Photo of the week…
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
With a winning score of 19/20 is….
802 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ESME (RUBES)! Fabtastic work this! Won it right at the last hurdle! Congrats 🥳
802 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
Our Runner-Up this week is….
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
With a score of 17/20 is…..
802 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CHELSEA (TOMMY123)! Yay. Well done you. I’m super proud of you this weeks. It’s an upwards spiral for you. Well done 👏🏻
802 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
In 3rd place this week is…
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
With also 17/20 (but a lower score from me put you in 3rd) is….
802 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
NOA (AJATHEKWEEN)! You’re doing so well this competition so far. Keep it up 👍🏻
802 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
The next photo I hold in my hands is…
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
With a score of 16.5/20 is…
802 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ROCKY (HUMANWEBJET)! Loved you this week. Well done 👏🏻
802 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
The final photo safe this week is…
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
With a score of 15.5/20 is….
802 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
MCKEIGHLYNNE (NATECLOVE)! Your shot was still good, but others just shone brighter than you!
802 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
Therefore, my Bottom Two please stand forward!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
SOPHIE (J4CKWILKO)! Your shot was simple but pretty. But did you get out-prettied by the other models?
-
-
-
-
-
THEUS (SEONGWOO) The judges liked your story but thought your photo’s climax just wasn’t that exhilarating!
802 days 2 hours ago
Bella1
The last photo I hold is the person who is safe to slay another day! They are…
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
With a score of 15/20…

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!