This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~S9/W1: Elimination Panel~

Topic » ~S9/W1: Elimination Panel~

803 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
Hello models!

Welcome to your very first Elimination Panel.

Shaun and I were beyond excited to see all of your hard work during this week’s ELEMENTS 💨🌸💦🔥 Photoshoot.

This week you will receive your judges’ critiques.
Then, I will display Shaun’s placement order.
Finally, I will then call out model by model the results of both combined scores for this week’s shoot.

Good luck all.

Bella <3
803 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
Bella’s Critiques:

Chelsea- This surrounding is so stunning! I am instantly engaged with your photo, before even looking at you (the model). I want to start with your pose. It’s very elegant, and I am enjoying the strong but vulnerable pose you are portraying. It is a true oxymoron! This shot truly does represent Air. You were dealt a difficult card with this challenge, but you’ve pulled through. My only slight issue is that I wish I could see some more of your face. Due to your angelic pose being slanted, your face is partially hidden. Don’t forget that we are looking to see, face, face, face. Well done 👏🏻

Divine- Your risk is truly admirable. I am enjoying the pure bespoke aspect to your shot. It is unique and creative. The flaming hot hair is truly on brand with this week’s challenge. The pop of the thy lipstick really compliments the overall colour scheme of this shot. I have two little niggles with this shot. Firstly, I wish your eyes were open! Secondly, I’d love to see a more modern hair style. It is quite old fashioned. However, that is a personal preference, so nothing major. Good job 👍🏻

McKeighlynne- I just want to congratulate you on the first win last week. Oooooo beautiful! The action stature of your body in this image is captivating and truly SEXY! I love the splashing of the water, you have grasped this week’s concept very well. You are one with your element. To make this photo even better, I would’ve loved to see more of your setting. Zoom out a bit more! Just a learning curve my sweet.

Rocky- Steaming! Sizzling! Saucy! You are a great advocate for the element of FIRE in this shot! I am intrigued with your creative style of modelling. I am loving the different levels of you, the other model and the objects in the shot. I wish there was just one of you in this shot (as this was a single shot) BUT I am going to perceive it as you’re wheeling the other model out of the shot ;) Great job!

Theus- I am sexually pleased with this shot! It is raunchy, sexually provoking and surprisingly teasing all in one. I do think the sexiness of this shot is pulling away from the challenge’s main focus (elements). However, I still admire the simplicity you have chosen to follow. I want to be the flower in your mouth 👄

Sophie - I want to start with saying, well done for being so brave and choosing EARTH. I love the whole story behind this shot. I am immersed with the thought of your thrilling background to this shot. I would’ve loved to seen more of you. I am aware that this shot is focusing on the story over beauty! I just fear that the limiting view of your face and body has restricted us to divulge more into your divine work.

Noa- GURLLLLL…..you came to slay this week. From your application shot to this! I am blown away by how mesmerising this shot is. I have been visually appeased in every single way. I love that you incorporated a wonderful setting and a wonderful pose. You look stunning. Your pose is powerful and you are portraying AIR in the best possible way. Totally smashed it!

Esme- I am really impressed with the different route you chose to go down with this shot. I admire your courage. I agree, Earth is not always about the stereotypical greenery and flowers. Your interpretation is rural and ravishing. Your garment matches well with your shot’s setting. I would’ve loved to see more of your face. The eyes speak all the words your mouth couldn’t in the modelling world. Overall, I am really impressed. Fab.
803 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
Shaun’s Critiques:

Chelsea - I can see where you're going with this photo but I wish I could see more of your face. The body positioning is flawless and I love that your hair is flowing in the wind but, Unfortunately I couldn't entirely connect with this photo.

Divine - This was the biggest miss for me out of all photos. I personally don't like the fact that you are a white model and having your skin painted black... not cute. And the fake fire for hair... The whole idea of that is tired in itself. It's been done. This lacked ANY type of creativity for me.

McKeighlynne - OH BITCH! This is SUPERB! My eyes are immediately drawn to yours, I feel like you are looking straight into my soul. The face,  the arm positioning. It's a flawless and I'm very excited to see what else you bring this season.

Rocky - https://media.giphy.com/media/xUPGcmEcSdLl3KQ3KM/giphy.gif
WHAT... I AM SHOOK! THIS. This is how you do fire! You stole the spotlight for me tonight. This photo is so fierce and full of drama. Best of the night for me.

Theus - So you are representing earth... and you only incorporated a flower?? I feel like this photo was more focused on your pouty face rather than any aspect of the earth. Compared to your application photos this was a big miss for me. And a tad boring/safe.

Sophie - THIS, This is how you do earth. You actuality incorporated the earth in your surroundings. This was an absolute perfect representation of earth. The smearing of the dirt on your body is making me fall in love with this photo even more. The details are flawless.

Noa - This is absolutely gorgeous. I love everything about this photo and the fierce look you are giving us is what really makes me connect with this photo. You draw me right in and the setting of the shoot is stunning. Great work.

Esme - Immediately I can see you connecting with the earth and your surroundings. You look very peaceful and the body positioning is right on the money for me. I don't mind that your eyes are shut because I can connect with your photo in itself.
803 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
So models…let’s begin our Elimination!
I am first going to announce our winner who will be receiving Best Photo of the week. Let’s commence.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The model with a combined score of 18/20 and the winner this week is….
803 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
NOA (AJATHEKWEEN) CONGRATULATIONS QUEEN. What a redemption from your application shot! Great work ❤️
803 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
Our Runner Up this week is…
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
With a score of 17.5/20 is…
803 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
MCKEIGHLYNNE (NATECLOVE)! You smashed it this week hun. Well done ❤️
803 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
In 3rd place this week is….
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
With a score of 17/20 is…
803 days 22 hours ago
txashaun
Good luck everyone
803 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ROCKY (HUMANWEBJET)! Congratulations my love!
803 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
The next model safe is…
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
With a score of 16.5/20 is…
803 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ESME (RUBES)! Well done you! Super proud of you this week.
803 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
Again, the next model safe is…
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
With a score of 14.5/20 is…
803 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
SOPHIE (J4CKWILKO)! Good job. You’re through to slay another day.
803 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
The final model who is safe and not in the Bottom Two this week is…
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
With a score of 13.5/20 is…
803 days 22 hours ago
Bella1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CHELSEA (TOMMY123). Well done. Go and join the other girls.

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!