This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Photoshoot Critiques Week 1!~

Topic » ~Photoshoot Critiques Week 1!~

2086 days 8 hours ago
Bella1
Welcome Season 8 Models!

As you know you are all representing your country this season to not only become Bella's Next Top Model but also Miss World!!!!!!!!!!!

The first half of this season the eliminations will be decided via points! No one will be eliminated this week as you all will be rewarded points depending on the position you placed! However next week there will be deductions if you are in the Bottom Two and if you are evidently the Lowest Scorer!

So before we find out this weeks placings lets see the critiques from myself and out NEW JUDGE, SEASON 7 WINNER, STORMER (AJATHEKWEEN)!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2086 days 8 hours ago
Bella1
GEMMA:

ME:

Welcome to the competition hun you have for sure entered very controversy with this shot! I am getting so many different vibes from this photo, at first I was like punk, rock chick. But I have to agree with Stormer and say it is very casual on second glance and not very modally more casual photography. I see some potential so keep up the good work <3

STORMER:

I love all the colors but you pose is very bland and your face is pedestrian. Next time don’t be afraid to be ugly

ALLEGRA:

ME:

Sexy, sexy, sexy!!!!!!!!! I am in love with this style of modelling it is very editorial and elegant very modern and in at the minute within the industry. The outfit is something different and the contrast between the colour of it to the cat is very unique, good work!

STORMER:

Girl this is very badass and very dominant.  I think you have good start to the competition. Keep it up

FUMI:

ME:

I have to totally agree with Stormer here and say that I sadly cant really connect with this shot as the face is left a mystery as I can hardly see any of it. I know you are new to this so I am giving you the benefit, make sure you bring it next week if you want to survive with these talented models!

STORMER:

I get what you were going for but it’s a miss for me. I don’t have the connection in the face. STEP IT UP.

LAUTREC:

ME:

ABSALOUTELY STUNNING! For your first shot here I am just amazed. It is something very different and beautiful that the elegance is just ooozzing out! The match between the faces of you and the cat are really strong and it shows that great bind between the pair of you. Great work!

STORMER:

Very stunning. Your eyes are staring into my soul. You tell a story with your face. I love it.

TINA:

ME:

A very good shot here, the simplicity is there and I am not sure if it is a little too much leaving me with that lack of connection. However I am in love with leopard print so good match on match with the fur aswell, bring it next week hun I know you have it in you <3

STORMER:

I love how you have a connection with the cat however your face is blank and has no expressions. Overall pretty good.

XESSICA:

ME:

FLAWLESS! I wish I could just say that but I am in love with everything here I have to praise you some more. When I set this criteria this is what I desired. So you have not only blown my expectations away but you have also set a very high bar for the other girls to reach, well done!

STORMER:

I love this. It is very editorial and high fashion. My only issue is that I feel like the cats are just there.

IMANI:

ME:

Another amazing, editorial shot this week! I am not normally a fan of a black and white theme but this really helps this photo become even more eye-catching! The face is a little lost but the rest is great!

STORMER:

The photo is very bland. It doesn’t stand out as much. The cat is outshining you. Overall Meh

AMY:

ME:

This is so cute and adorable, a very different path from the majority of girls you have decided to take and I like the risk you have taken. It is not my favourite of the week but very rememberable due to the unique style.

STORMER:

It’s soft and pretty. I like it but I don’t love it. You need to be more edgy. Be versatile next time.

CHELSEA:

ME:

I can for sure the path you have gone for here, am I in love with it im not sure? It is very saucy and dominatrix but the face is just covered a little too much by the shadow for me. It is not a bad shot but I know you have great stuff yet to come so I know you will deliver beauty!

STORMER:

I love the story you are portraying. You look sexy and devilish. Spicy queen.

AISE:

ME:

This is an ok shot! For you first shot I do feel you have played it safe however saying that I know the great work you can achieve so I know you will do better, just bring it hun!

STORMER:

I am not a fan of this. This has no connection, no story, NOTHING. You really need to pray on this. STEP IT UP

RACHEL:

ME:

OMG GURL THIS IS SO SEXY AND EDITORIAL I AM IN TRUE LOVE! FROM YOUR FIERCE FACE, TO THE ADORABLE CAT YOU HAVE FOR SURE BLOWN ME AWAY WITH SUCH AN INCREDIBLE FIRST SHOT, VERY WELL DONE!

STORMER:

This is fucking hot. I love the pose and the face. You are serving EXTRAVAGANZA. Slay
KWEEN

NATALIA:

ME:

PERFECTION! A photo that is giving me beauty and also showing me a true strong connection between you and the cat! The outfit is so unique and quirky, I love it. Good use of colours, keep up this great work <3

STORMER:

I LOVE THIS. It is so Fashion forward and fierce. Your face is so beautiful. Fantastic Job.
2086 days 8 hours ago
Bella1
~WAIT!~

PLEASE WELCOME OUR TWELTH MODEL, NATALIA (MAICOLX3), MISS ECUADOR!
2086 days 8 hours ago
Bella1
(SHE SENT HER PHOTO VIA MAIL DUE TO LATE APPLICATION!)
2086 days 8 hours ago
Bella1
~LETS NOW BEGIN WITH THE FIRST PANEL!~

REMEMBER NO ONE WILL BE ELIMINATED AS YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO EARN SOME POINTS FIRST!

SO LETS BEGIN WITH WHO HAS WON BEST PHOTO THIS WEEK!

AND THEY ARE.....................................................................
2086 days 8 hours ago
Bella1
WINNING 15 POINTS IS............................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
XESSICA (MJFJUNE)! CONGRATULATIONS HUN YOU HAVE WON THE FIRST BEST PHOTO OF SEASON 8 <3
2086 days 8 hours ago
Bella1
THE RUNNER-UP THIS WEEK BEING AWARDED 10 POINTS IS.........................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
NATALIA (MAICOLX3) OUR LATE ARRIVAL HAS ENTERED WITH FURY!
2086 days 8 hours ago
Bella1
IN THIRD PLACE MAINTAINING 9 POINTS IS.........................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
RACHEL (TOMMY123) YOU BLEW ME AND STORMER AWAY, KEEP IT UP!
2086 days 8 hours ago
Bella1
IN FOURTH PLACE GAINING 8 POINTS IS...........................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ALLEGRA (MELINDAMRSKK) SUCH GOOD WORK, JUST SO MANY GOOD SHOTS THIS WEEK <3
2086 days 8 hours ago
Bella1
IN JOINT FIFTH PLACE THIS WEEK TAKING 7 POINTS EACH ARE...........................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LAUTREC (CYCLONE) AND CHELSEA (NOXITY) KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
2086 days 8 hours ago
Bella1
THE NEXT MODEL WILL RECIEVE 6 POINTS AND THEY ARE........................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
IMANI (RUBES) I FEEL YOU DIDNT PERFORM YOUR BEST, NOT WORST BUT NOT BEST!
2086 days 8 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Thank you ❤️
2086 days 8 hours ago
Bella1
THE NEXT TWO MODELS HAVE GAINED 5 POINTS EACH AND THEY ARE.......................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
TINA (KGMAER2218) AND AMY (SEONGWOO) BOTH OF YOU ARE TALENTED MODELS SO BRING IT NEXT WEEK <3
2086 days 8 hours ago
Bella1
THE NEXT MODEL WHO AVOIDS BOTTOM PLACE WILL RECIEVE 4 POINTS AND THEY ARE.......
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
AISE (AQUALI) I FEEL THE JUDGES AND I WERE CONFUSED WITH YOUR PATH THIS WEEK, I KNOW YOU WILL BRING IT BACK NEXT WEEK!
2086 days 8 hours ago
Bella1
THEREFORE THE MODEL WHO WOULD HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED DURING AN NORMAL PANEL BUT NOT THIS SEASON, GAINING 3 POINTS IS.................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
FUMI (ZH1999) UNLUCKY THIS WEEK HUN! I SEE SOME POTENTIAL SO STEP IT UP <3
2086 days 8 hours ago
Bella1
SCORES AFTER PHOTOSHOOT WEEK 1:

- XESSICA: 12
----------------------------
- NATALIA: 10
- RACHEL: 9
- ALLEGRA: 8
- LAUTREC: 7
- CHELSEA: 7
- IMANI: 6
- AMY: 5
- TINA: 5
- AISE: 4
---------------------------------------
- FUMI: 3

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!