This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Elimination Panel Week 7!~

Topic » ~Elimination Panel Week 7!~

2126 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
Hello My Final 4 Models!

I am so proud of you all making it this far in the competition and you all deserve that place in the FINAL 2!

All Three judges have critiqued and scored you this week!

As you all know there was TWO parts to this Weeks Photoshoot! The WINNER of the First Photoshoot, which was based on all WHITE, will go straight through the FINALE!

So lets begin with your critiques for Part 1 of this week!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2126 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
ANGELICA (NOXITY) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
ANGELICA:

Me:

I am getting the chills looking at this photo you have sure gone down the ICE WARRIOR PRINCESS PATH WITH THIS SHOT! I like the outfit it is very futuristic. However I would say I preferred your shot from last week better as it was giving me more FASHION then your photo in this one!

Tatiana:

Wow my favorite photo from you this season I’m in love with this photo and the outfit my only critique is that if you’re face turned to camera then it would be a perfect score but overall amazing job

Jinsoul:

I love the clothes? YES. I love the hair? NO. I loved you shot? I don't know. For some reason, i don't like that much your job this week. Neck down : AWESOME! Neck up: NAH!
2126 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
CRYSTAL (RUBES) YOUR UP NEXT!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

CRYSTAL:

Me:

This is quite similar to the Angelica’s I feel but also very different! You have also gone down the ICE WARRIOR look but I feel like yours is much more modern and editorial. I love this pose you are giving very in with Front Covers of magazines these days. Overall Beautiful!

Tatiana:

Finally I love your photo and this outfit and you’re face I do wish you’re pose would of been stronger you’re hand just feels forced in my opinion but you did amazing this week and came back fighting

Jinsoul:

And here we can see Crystal teaching the others competitor how to do an amazing job! I loved everything, its so futuristic and fashion! Amazing, probably the best show of the week!
2126 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
STORMER (AJATHEKWEEN) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
STORMER:

Me:

WELL NOW THIS IS MY FAVOURITE SHOT OUT OF EVERYONE TODAY FOR SURE! From the gorgeous outfit to that sophisticated posture and face, you are giving me such high-fashion vibes. Great work this week hun!

Tatiana:

Wow I love this picture a lot once again I love you’re outfit and this season you are slaying the competition I love you’re face and the pose it’s very editorial amazing job

Jinsoul:

For a strange reason, i'm not fan of these style, but I LOVED it. I think you gave your best for this shot. Unfortunally, this isn't your best shot at all, but still is a good shot! Congratulations!
2126 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
RAYMOND (COOLKAT) LAST BUT NOT LEAST!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
RAYMOND:

Me:

At first glance I wasn’t a huge fan, but actually when I look at it more I admire the beauty and fashion you are delivering in this shot! You look very handsome and I feel that the black and white theme really supports the mystery behind your eyes. Good work!

Tatiana:

I actually love this photo from you this week and the only criticism I have is that I wish you’re hand was not on your stomach because it feels like you have a sore stomach but other then that great job for being the last boy to make it this far you definitely been a underdog

Jinsoul:

I dont like your right hand. I think it would be better if your hand are at your pocket, but this is a great shot! Well done!!
2126 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
CRYSTAL (RUBES) AND STORMER (AJATHEKWEEN) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
YOU TWO REPRESENT THE TOPS FOR PART 1! BUT WHICH MODEL HAS THE BEST SCORE AND GOING THROUGH TO THE FINALE?
2126 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
THE WINNER OF PART 1 PHOTOSHOOT AND GOING THROUGH TO THE FINALE IS!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
STORMER (AJATHEKWEEN) CONGRATULATIONS GIRL YOU HAVE MADE THE FINAL 2!
2126 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
LETS MOVE ONTO THE CRITIQUES FOR PART 2 OF THIS WEEKS PHOTOSHOOT! IT WAS A RAINBOW INSPIRED SHOOT!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LETS BEGIN!
2126 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
ANGELICA (NOXITY) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ANGELICA:

Me:

NOW GURL THIS IS MORE LIKE IT! The EDITORIAL feels I am getting from this shot are amazing. Your outfit is looking fresh and modern and the face is worthy of any Vogue or Rimmel ADVERT! This is for sure my favourite photo of yours <3

Tatiana:

Wow perfect score this is just amazing and everything you are doing in this photo is fierce love you’re face because it’s selling this whole photo and you deserve to be in the finals amazing job

Jinsoul:

Right here we can clearly see Rainbow, but this isn't your best shot at all. Luckily, this is the best about the shots about Rainbow. Congrats!
2126 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
CRYSTAL (RUBES) HERE ARE YOUR CRITIQUES!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CRSYTAL:

Me:

I have to disagree with the other judges and I say I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SHOT! To do a Rainbow Shot the colours do not always have to be so vibrant, I feel your subtle approach has really given this shot a beauty and elegant side to it that I love. Your face is perfect as usual!

Tatiana:

You’re first photo was amazing but this photo does not feel like you are trying and I do love the outfit but wish you weren’t just standing there and you’re face looks blank like really no expression in your eyes but love you’re outfit and it fits the theme great job

Jinsoul:

I can tell you clearly what colors i can see: PINK-GREEN-BLUE-RED, and only 3 of those colors are in Rainbow. Its a beautiful shot, but isn't complete!
2126 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
RAYMOND (COOLKAT) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
RAYMOND:

Me:

I am appreciating that this week may have been a but difficult for you but there was loads of colourful and other photos to use. Don’t get me wrong this shot is so stunning and elegant I admire the work that has created this shot. The lighting is different and your outfit is quirky. Just not your best!

Tatiana:

Now this is what I’m talking about I love this photo and you’re face is amazingly beautiful and everything just works for me. It would of been a perfect score but I deducted a couple points from your score because the way you’re arms is because it also feels to force and wish it were just resting there

Jinsoul:

There is nothing about Rainbow here, this is the worst shot so far! Its beautiful, but this isn't what we asked for. I'm osrry my dear, but you're in troubles after delivery this shot.
2126 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
ANGELICA (NOXITY) AND CRYSTAL (RUBES) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOU TWO REPRESENT THE TOP TWO FROM PART 2 OF THIS WEEKS PHOTOSHOOT!
2126 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
RAYMOND (COOLKAT) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!

THEREFORE THAT MEANS YOU HAVE PLACED 4TH THIS SEASON AND ARE LEAVING THE COMPETITION!

YOU HAVE FOR SURE DONE SUCH A GREAT JOB THIS SEASON, THE BEST MALE MODEL I HAVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME. YOU HAVE REPRESENTED THE MALE MODELLING COMMUNITY VERY WELL.

MUCH LOVE.

BUT FOR NOW ITS A,

GOODBYE!
2126 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
THE SECOND MODEL MAKING THE FINALE WITH THE BEST SCORE FROM PART 2 OF THIS WEEK IS.................................................................................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ANGELICA (NOXITY)!

CONGRATULATIONS HUN YOU HAVE MADE THE FINAL 2 AFTER BEING ELIMINATED YOU HAVE MADE A GREAT COMEBACK!

GO JOIN STORMER!
2126 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
CRYSTAL (RUBES) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!

YOU HAVE PLACED 3RD AGAIN THIS SEASON AND I AM SO DEVERSTATED FOR YOU!

YOU ARE SUCH A TALENTED MODEL AND ONE OF MY FAVOURITE MODELS TO EVER TAKE PART IN BELLA'S NEXT TOP MODEL HISTORY. YOU HAVE THE WHOLE PACKAGE BUT IN THIS COMPETITION YOU NEED TO PLEASE ALL JUDGES!

I AM SO SORRY AND MAYBE ALL STARS SEASON 2 COULD BE YOUR LUCKY THIRD CHANCE!

BUT FOR NOW,

GOODBYE <3
2126 days 10 hours ago
Bella1
*CALL OUT CHART HAS BEEN UPDATED!*

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!