This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Elimination Panel Week 5!~

Topic » ~Elimination Panel Week 5!~

2130 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
Hello Models and Welcome to the next Elimination Panel!

This week it was all about FURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! We embraced the argument that animals should not be treated poorly for their fur, skin or horns by submitting photos that showed Fake Fur!

This week all three judges have again given critiques and scores!

As you know Raymond (CoolKat) has got IMMUNITY this week but can still win Best Photo and decide who leaves the competition in the Bottom Two. If he does not win then the scores by the judges will decide, like normal.

Models, lets hear your critiques!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2130 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
ANGELICA (NOXITY) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ANGELICA:

Me:

This is so high-fashion and elegant I am in love with your shot this week. The fur coat is so long and elongated it makes your body become sexy and mysterious. I like the contrast of white and black really promotes this weeks theme of For or Against! Well done, I am seeing so much progression from you, keep it up <3

Tatiana:

I love this pic just like last week and I love this fur also but I do wish your face could be a little stronger because everything else is amazing but you’re face just takes away from everything.

Jinsoul:

Ohh la la. What a lady! I like your shot. I dont have nothing bad to say, its enough for this week! Good job.
2130 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
CRYSTAL (RUBES) THESE ARE YOUR CRITIQUES!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CRYSTAL:

Me:

I have too totally disagree with Tatiana here and say I ABSALOUTELY LOVE THIS SHOT! I can see why she thinks it makes you look short but this shot is very editorial and unique I like the concept of your body position. This fur coat is very similar to Angelica’s but I feel like you have sold it better due to the edge and unique look your face is giving. You are for sure a great contender this season!

Tatiana:

I’m sorry but I think this looks very cheap and I don’t like this photo because it makes you look short and you’re face says everything it seems like you are uncomfortable in that pose and I don’t like any writing in your photo I’m sorry.

Jinsoul:

Amazing job hun! I just dont like your eyes. You look amazing and gorgeus, almost got a 10! Keep that way!
2130 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
LI (CALEBDABOSS) YOUR UP NEXT!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LI:

Me:

This time I am totally agreeing with Tatiana and saying that this shot is better than least week but there is still something missing from your shots. I feel like you are always sexy and you always meet the criteria but the unique element that makes you an individual is lacking. I don’t feel that connection with your photos im sorry my queen <3

Tatiana:

It’s a little better from last week but I’m still not connecting with you’re photos because I think you’re fur looks great but once again your face just are not selling the photo and you’re pose doesn’t do anything either I’m sorry.

Jinsoul:

Owwwwwwn, i love the baby kangaroo. You look fierce and the queen, good job!
2130 days 15 hours ago
CalebDaBoss
rip me
2130 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
RYAN (ARIA_GRANDE) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
RYAN:

Me:

I am in love with this different path you have gone down to the rest of the models, the dark colours are giving me fierce, sex and slaying vibes. The coat looks gorgeous and really flourishes your face more and brings the light out very well. Good work!

Tatiana:

I love this photo and think it’s stunning but I find the fur basic and cheap and I wish you would of choose a different color but overall you did great because I love you’re face it’s stunning.

Jinsoul:

You look good, but for some reason, i dont like too much this shot. Its too dark, and when i talk about fur i only think white and colors. But, congratulations!
2130 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
STORMER (AJATHEKWEEN) HERE IS YOUR FEEDBACK!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
STORMER:

Me:

WOW WOW WOW! THIS FEEDBACK IS GONNA ALL BE IN BOLD AS I AM SO IMPRESSED. THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE BEST PHOTOS IVE SEEN IN A WHILE. I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS COLOUR AND THE COAT IS SOMETHING I NEED IN MY LIFE. YOU HAVE GIVEN ME AN EDITORIAL SHOT THAT IS FLAWLESS AND BEAUTIFUL! BEST PHOTO THIS SEASON <3

Tatiana:

Wow you are continuously bringing it this competition and I love this photo also it’s amazing and this is your best photo to date I love everything about the fur the face and the pose amazing job keep it up you are the underdog this competition.

Jinsoul:

Gurl, i love this tone of purple and you look SO GORGEOUS. For me, you're the winner of this challenge, i gave you a 10, be proud! Congratulations!!
2130 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
RAYMOND (COOLKAT) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
RAYMOND:

Me:

I have to be honest this isn’t one of my favourite shots from you, it is very plain and simple. However the sex appeal that this photo is giving is HOT! The edgy element to this shot is that your body looks amazing and this is really supported through the fur coat, so good job!

Tatiana:

Another photo I think you did amazing and I love this fur also I just wish you would of looked more toward the camera but overall it’s another great photo this week amazing job next week just bring more intensity in those eyes.

Jinsoul:

Sexy, but i feel like its missing something. I feel like you did an amazing job, but could done better.
2130 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
WE HAVE NOW HEARD ALL YOUR CRITIQUES, IT IS TIME TO SEE WHO IS SAFE AND WHO IS GOING HOME!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LETS BEGIN!
2130 days 15 hours ago
coolKat
Well thankyou, sorry you didn’t like it as much as I did :)
2130 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
RAYMOND (COOLKAT)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR SAFE!
2130 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
RYAN (ARIA_GRANDE)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR SAFE!
2130 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
LI (CALEBDABOSS)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
IM SORRY MY DEAR BUT YOU ARE IN THE BOTTOM TWO!
2130 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
STORMER (AJATHEKWEEN)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE WON BEST PHOTO THIS WEEK AND WITH AN AMAZING SCORE OF 30/30 WELL DONE, YOU DESERVE IT <3
2130 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
ANGELICA (NOXITY)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR SAFE!
2130 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
CRYSTAL (RUBES)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
IM SORRY MY DEAR BUT YOU ARE IN THE BOTTOM TWO!

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!