This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~馃悊Photoshoot Week 5: For or Against?馃憰~

Topic » ~馃悊Photoshoot Week 5: For or..

2131 days 7 hours ago
Bella1
Hello Models and Welcome to the next Photoshoot!

After a double elimination last week where we said goodbye to Karla (JennaValentina) and Katarzyna (Legacy7) we have only got a few of you left!

As we know that Raymond (CoolKat) won Best ohoto last week he has won IMMUNITY this week! However Raymond you still need to send a photo this week as if you win Best Photo again you will take the power from the Judges and I and decide who goes home out of the Bottom Two! If you don鈥檛 you will be safe anyway!

So Models your task this week is based on the Canpaign whether it is right to mistreat animals for their Fur, skin or any other body part that is used to make clothes! I am totally AGAINIST this but I know some people have different opinions! The challenge this week is to submit a photo that focuses on FUR!

With your photo I want you to tell me who your competiton is so far and who is just floating along! Make sure you do this!

You have 24 hours to post!

Good Luck 鉂わ笍
2131 days 7 hours ago
CalebDaBoss
2131 days 7 hours ago
coolKat
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/dd/02/8f/dd028fe127eeabf9a26ad73e4e30b3fd--fur-accessories-fur-coats.jpg

Crystal is my biggest competition in the 3 weeks she has been here she has placed 1st 2nd and 2nd I won鈥檛 be surprised  if she wins this week or comes out on top

On the flip side, Ryan seems to be floating by being near the bottom 3/4 weeks and almost leaving the first week. However looking st her photo now, I鈥檇 say it looks pretty spectacular
2131 days 3 hours ago
Noxity
http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/39700000/Elizabeth-Banks-Vanity-Fair-Photoshoot-February-2016-elizabeth-banks-39753563-368-500.jpg

How would I feel if someone took off this fur? Naked. I feel as though this is how animals feel when they don't have fur. Naked.

In this competition my biggest competition is myself, I struggle weekly providing the judges with what they want from me, taking their criticism to heart. If you want a name of another person I believe my biggest competition statistically would be Raymond or Crystal.

Least competition would be Li
2131 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
-CLOSED-

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!