This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Elimination Panel Week 3!~

Topic » ~Elimination Panel Week 3!~

2133 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
Hello Models and welcome to the next Elimination Panel!

This week your challenge was to focus and WEAR TRASH! Your photo must have been fierce but still incorporating the element of trash as your only choice of clothing.

This week Tatiana (Boozes) and Myself both given you critiques and scores this week so lets begin with your feedback!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2133 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
ANGELICA (NOXITY) YOUR UP FIRST!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ANGELICA:

Me:

Welcome back to the competition I am very happy to see you back! This shot is very creative and unique I like the concept you have gone for. The outfit is amazing and colourful, the idea that you have assembled a dress that resembles a massive gown is truly amazing. However I do agree with Tatianna that your face is a bit boring. Next week if you’re here work on that <3

Tatiana:

I don’t like this photo also I love the dress but you’re face is boring and I don’t like writing on this picture it takes away from your picture so for me I’m sorry but you’re dress is very creative that’s about it
2133 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
BELLA (JOSIAHSURVIVOR) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
BELLA:

Me:

After your TWO great first weeks in the competition I am very proud of you so far. But this photo is definitely a downfall for you in this competition. First of all its blurry and secondly it’s a runway shot and I wouldn’t do that in a competitive game. I so want you to do well but photos like this let you down!

Tatiana:

I’m sorry but I don’t really like this photo it’s not high fashion at all and the face is not doing it for me you look very confused and I just don’t like it I’m sorry which you would of done a photo instead of on runway
2133 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
CRYSTAL (RUBES) IT IS TIME TO HEAR YOUR FEEDBACK!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
CRYSTAL:

Me:

WOW! I am so happy you ate back this season, you are such a talented model and deserve your second chance to SNATCH the crown. This photo is so editorial and is giving me beauty. The outfit is meeting all the targets I wanted for this week. My task I am setting you for next week is too show me a photo that focuses more on natural beauty!

Tatiana:

I love this photo from you also because I love the dress made out of plastic great job and I would wear that dress and I love your face which it could of been alittle stronger but overall great job
2133 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
KARLA (JENNAVALENTINA) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
KARLA:

Me:

SHE WAS IN THE BOTTOM TWO LAST WEEK AND NOW SHE HAS COME BACK FIGHTING. This shot is so fierce and powerful. The outfit is spot-on and I love the outline of it. Your face looks a bit tense but is giving me high-fashion vibes at the same time. Well done!

Tatiana:

I’m in love with this photo you are giving me high fashion and editorial and everything about this picture is great you are serving fierceness amazing job
2133 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
KATARZYNA (LEGACY7) HERES YOUR FIRST EVER COMMENTS!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
KATARZYNA:

Me:

FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so sad to see you be disqualified in the first week but im so glad your back and you are for sure fired up with FURY! This photo is so high-fashion, I love it. From the outfit that is unique and detailed to the fierce face that is powerful. Great work!

Tatiana:

I like this photo I love the intensity in the eyes and I love that you were very creative with your dress and it’s one of the best this week
2133 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
LI (CALEBDABOSS) PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LI:

Me:

I have to give this to you, the concept is very clever and powerful. But I am not that overwhelmed as I have seen you do so much better this season. I don’t like the fact that I cant see your face and that your so far away. But I guess that does make this shot look very different. Not your best but still not the worst this week!

Tatiana:

I love the concept you were going for and I love this photo it’s very editorial but the only thing I really don’t like in this pic is I can’t really see your face and wish your face would of been more toward the camera but overall good job
2133 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
RYAN (ARIA_GRANDE) THESE ARE YOUR CRITIQUES!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
RYAN:

Me:

This is a really good photo from you this week and I am impressed with this vintage theme with the outfit and the accessories. I think that the outfit is not fully TRASH but it is really nice still. The accessories really help make this photo become a whole. Good work, keep it up <3

Tatiana:

I love this photo and the mysterious look in your eyes which is great and love the dress you made out of trash great job
2133 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
STORMER (AJATHEKWEEN) PLEASE STEO FORWARD!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
STORMER:

Me:

I can definitely understand why Tatiana loves your photo so much as it is very unique and the position of your body is very editorial. But after looking at your collection this season I am not getting any WOW feelings coming from this shot. Maybe its because your face is not giving much but I cant deny that this is not bad a photo, but I know you can do so much better <3

Tatiana:

Wow my favorite photo this week and I’m surprised I’m giving out a perfect score this early but this is amazing everything I love and love that back bend you are doing and this is probably one of my favorite photo the past two seasons I would hang this photo up in my house because I love the high fashion and editorial and also you are serving face also amazing job keep it up
2133 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
RAYMOND (COOLKAT) OUT LAST GUY AND MODEL TO GET YOUR FEEDBACK THIS WEEK!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
RAYMOND:

Me:

Again this is a very detailed and unique shot and I am very pleased with this submission. But like Stormer I have to say I am loosing that connection with this shot as your face is covered with a mask! It is a sophisticated and fierce shot and I admire the outfit and the concept behind it. I just know your potential.

Tatiana

This is my second favorite photo this week because I love that you thought outside of the box and used hangers on your body which was very creative and I love the pose and you’re face amazing job also.
2133 days 15 hours ago
coolKat
<3
2133 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
MODELS WE HAVE NOW HEARD YOUR CRITIQUES SO NOW IT IS TIME TO FIND WHO IS SAFE AND WHO IS GOING HOME!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LETS BEGIN!
2133 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
RYAN (ARIA_GRANDE)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR SAFE!
2133 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
RAYMOND (COOLKAT)!
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

--

YOUR SAFE!
2133 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
ANGELICA (NOXITY)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR SAFE!
2133 days 15 hours ago
Bella1
KARLA (JENNAVALENTINA)!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YOUR SAFE!

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!