This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~Elimination Panel Week 3!~

Topic » ~Elimination Panel Week 3!~

2230 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
Hello Models and Welcome to your next Elimination Panel!

This week your task was to submit a photo that had an ILLUSION in it! There were only a few decent photos this week, I appreciate that this week may have been hard but most of you lacked the creativity I hoped you to have!

But as we know the GIRLS came victorious so therefore are safe this week, congratulations! Boys lets now find out your critiques from Hannah and I!
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
2230 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
Hannah's Critiques:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tristan [IceBear] - This super chic and is definitely high-fashion. I really love the illusion in this photo. You look super cute and dapper and you’ve really done well this week. Good job!

Clay [Latisha0987] - To me this isn’t really a WOW photo. I do like the concept but is it the best? I don’t think so. I wish I could see your face more and your body language isn’t doing much for me unfortunately.

Jakob [LenaRose] - I have no idea what is going on in this photo. It’s kind of a mess. It’s not high-fashion and is very blurry and tacky it just looks like a jacket “The Lads” would wear on a night out. Not impressed. Probably the worst photo I have ever seen.

Carter [Coolkat] - I’m not sure what I think about this, it’s not really high-fashion and it’s not really standing out for me. It’s kind of basic and predictable and I don’t really think it matches the concept at all. I wish you took this further and wowed me more!

Archie [Rubes] - This literally looks like a cropped photo of a guys face. This isn’t really high fashion and doesn’t match the concept at all. I am disappointed with this photo because I know you’re a amazing model and you can do so much better then this.
2230 days 4 hours ago
Bella1
My Critiques:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tristan:

I have to admit that Tristan your photo is a nice submission this week but due to some of your group under-performing that is why you are being critiqued. This photo is very creative and I love the whole giant element to this photo. The black and white theme really highlights the greatness of this shot as your outfit is emphasised. My only critique is that your face is a bit tense, try to keep a neutral expression or more fluent one. But good
job <3

Clay:

This is also another good shot from the boys this week. But again you need to make sure your whole group is submitting good photos as you will face elimination otherwise! In regards to this shot I love the colours and the water effect is very unique. I think it is one of your more simple shots but still you kept an poised face. So nice work!

Jakob:

Now Jakob, you have for sure submitted a photo that provides me with an ILLUSION but this shot is not editorial. It is very casual and more of just a basic snapshot. I don’t totally hate it as the illusion is sexy and creative but your face and body just are very boring, I’m sorry!

Carter:

WOW you look absolutely fierce in this shot. One of my favourites from the boys this week as you are not only giving me an illusion but still making sure you are giving me a face and sexy body. the illusion is very nice and I like the cut in half idea, so well done. The background is very plan so that is why I did not give you great scores, but still nice work <3

Archie:

ERRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMM Archie what is this! I don’t want to be too harsh but this is a modelling competition and I know this week may have been hard for the boys but submitting a photo that only has half a face in is just not great! I cant really say anything else as I cant see most of you, I’m sorry <3
2230 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
There were no photos!
2230 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
Patrick’s Critiques:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tristian Venturi – I really like this. You look great, the shot is fun, and the illusion really works. To me, you have been doing well and could step out as a front runner for the guys if you keep putting up shots of this quality.

Carter Swift – This is fun and definitely outside of the box. I like this and thing that this really works for you and I’m definitely seeing potential for you in this competition.

Clay Honeycutt – This is a really interesting shot as well. I like the illusion and just wish there was more of it, but I still really like this.

Jakob Albertsson – This isn’t the most creative, but definitely made me do a double take. It’s done well, I just was expecting much more for this round.

Archie Wheeler – The obvious use of photoshop here kind of ruined the illusion to me as there wasn’t any figuring out how you pulled this off, but instead just seeing it done. I think you can do better as you definitely have before.
2230 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
Sooo.......

Let’s find out who has won Best Photo this week!
-
-
-
-
-
-
THIS WEEK TWO MODELS HAVE WON BEST PHOTO, 1 FROM THE GIRLS AND 1 FROM THE GIRLS AND THEY ARE..............
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
TATIANA (BOOZES) AND TRISTAN (ICEBEAR) Congratulations Both!

Tristan you are safe so go join the girls!
2230 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
Here are the girls call-out order:

1ST: Tatiana (Boozes)

2ND: Alexandria (Michelle990)

3RD: Chloe (SummerRae101)

4TH: Erin (Ribbons)

5TH: Ally (Aria_Grande)

Congratulations girls you are all safe! 🙌🏻
2230 days 3 hours ago
boozes
Yay thank you so much
2230 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
BOYS!!!!!!!

As you know Tristan (IceBear) is safe with a score of 25.5/30let’s now find out who else is!!!!!!!!
-
-
The Next Model safe this week with a score of 19.5/30 is........
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Clay (Latisha0987) Nice work this week, your safe!
2230 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
The Next and Final Photo I hold in my hands represents the Model who is avoiding the Elimination Poll! With a score of 18.5/30 they are...............
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Carter (CoolKat) A good job this week, not your best but your safe go join the other models ❤️
2230 days 3 hours ago
Bella1
Therefore,

Jakob (LenaRose) and Archie (Rubes) please step forward!

Jakob (LenaRose) you scored 9/30 this week! Your photo was not editorial one bit but the illusion was ok!

AND

Archie (Rubes) you scored 5.5/30 this week! Your photo lacked any modelling skills as you took your illusion too far!

I’m sorry boys but you both face the elimination Poll!

Who will be safe?? The poll is now live!

GOOD LUCK ❤️

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!