This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 1 !

Topic » Challenge 1 !

2472 days 5 hours ago
ImGonnaWin
Hi everyone ! Welcome to Season 2 :) its Me ! Terrence ! Im not only Bella's Best friend  but im also a judge here and i have been since last season ! . This season there will be challenges involved so now you have to not only do well in the photoshoot but also in the challenge !

so it will be Judges Scores + Challenge Score  = Total Ammount !

-
For the first challenge since you guys are 16 you will be paired up in 4 teams of 4 . and will all send me a pic of 4 models in 1 picture . You will be 2 girl and 2 guys in each team so the photo has to have 2 girls and 2 guys in it ! . The theme is : ADVERTISING !  ex : A gucci perfume , underwear , ANYTHING : ) good luck

The winner of the challenge will get 10 points , the 2nd place winner will get 8 points , the 3rd place will get 6 points and the last place will only get 5 !

Understand ? If not ask me some questions just mail me :) !

THE TEAMS
-----------------

TEAM 1 -  Valentin , Rafael , September , Kasia

Team 2 - Abel , Mason , Harmony , Angela

Team 3 - James , Sean , Scarlett , Bridgette

Team 4 - Pietro , Stacey , Kaitlin , Kendall

-
Rules

1. PER TEAM ONLY 1 PIC SHALL BE SENT ! YOU CANNOT SEND MORE THAN 1  . so everyone from the team has to agree on it .

2. you will have 24 hours to do this challenge

3. Make sure you slay ! Even with just point can make u go further in this competition :)

GOOD LUCK !
2471 days 17 hours ago
ronnie336
Team 3 - James , Sean , Scarlett , Bridgette

http://i.imgur.com/CFtlC4o.jpg
2471 days 9 hours ago
Crocadilly
Team 4 - Pietro , Stacey , Kaitlin , Kendall

http://i.imgur.com/wxMo4ic.jpg
2471 days 7 hours ago
MIchelle990
TEAM 1 -  Valentin , Rafael , September , Kasia

https://i.imgur.com/sl6CUN9_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high
2471 days 6 hours ago
Crocadilly
No this isn't fair. Team 1's image is a crop job + not fair to everyone who actually worked diligently to find an exact photo for the challenge.

Team 1 actual photo : http://i.imgur.com/MoGJD6I.jpg
2471 days 6 hours ago
Maicolx3
Bella didn't say anything about cropping. Nice try
2471 days 6 hours ago
Crocadilly
Bella didn't make the challenge
2471 days 6 hours ago
Maicolx3
Terrence*
2471 days 6 hours ago
Crocadilly
You still took the easy way out + got caught. You should be DQ'ed tbh bc 5 models + a crop job is super simple to find
Everyone would have done it if we were willing to go around the rules but we can't because this isnt our 10th Model Group + we arent well known in this community.
2471 days 6 hours ago
Kgamer2218
It's just cropping  we did not edit it the photo just making it bigger relax
2471 days 6 hours ago
Crocadilly
JUST cropping. You found a photo of 5 models for a challenge that required 4. You just cut one out. The judges shouldnt have to hold your hand and tell you cropping is against the rules IMO but w/e
2471 days 6 hours ago
Maicolx3
If I didn't want to get "caught" I wouldn't have posted it. Terrence didn't mention anything about it so it doesn't classify as being part of the "rules." Experience doesn't matter. Terrence didn't mention anything about cropping.
2471 days 6 hours ago
Maicolx3
You have to mention any little thing and think things through if you don't want controversy if you're going to be a host. Terrence was obviously fine with it.
2471 days 6 hours ago
MIchelle990
please just shut up croc ur acting like when celia threw tahila under the bus in america next top model cycle 12
2471 days 6 hours ago
Crocadilly
I'm done going back and forth. I just thought it should be brought to everyones attention that you guys cropped + didnt technically follow the rules. It reflects the models that you are + I hope the scores reflect your effort/lack of

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!