This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ELIMINATION 6!

Topic » ELIMINATION 6!

2468 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
Models, this elimination is a really critical one!

The first reason why is that the 7 models who make it through will be flying to TOKOYO, JAPAN for an incredible photoshoot. But......... The model who has best photo will have the opportunity to choose any other model to face the elimination poll with the model who has the lowest score. The model with the highest score will need to PM me as soon as, if they don't then the task will be given to the runner-up. When they PM me they need to provide the models name and the reasoning for their choice!

Good Luck Models.

Bella X
2468 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
The Model who not only has best photo this week but also has the vital opportunity to nominate any one model with a score of 19.5 is........................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Abel (Russell11) Wow this week was so, so great! You have great power this week, message me your nomination and reasoning as soon as!
2468 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
The Runner-Up this week with a score of 16 is............................................
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Kasia (K4r4K) Gurl u stepped it right back up this week, I'm proud of you!
2468 days 13 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Me when you maybe in in the poll  and won't go too Tokyo
https://media.giphy.com/media/14pxsDFs9JCx20/giphy.gif
2468 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
Coming in Third this week with score of 15.5 is.............................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Paris (gagaluv) I have seen better from you, however Terrance really liked your photo so that is why you are placed here!
2468 days 13 hours ago
gagaluv
oh shew was scared
2468 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
Fourth this week with a score of 15 is.........................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--

--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Augustus (Maicolx3) I liked your theme in this runway photo this week, Good Job!
2468 days 13 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Just get too the poll I know I am in bottom
2468 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
The Next model who is safe with a score of 14.7 is...................................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Alisa (sccobydoofruitsnacks) A very neutral photo this week, nothing too Fierce but still very sexy so Well Done!
2468 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
The photo I am holding is the next model who is safe, they have a score of 14.5 is.............
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Jude (DrG2) Nice job this week, I thought the whole thing was ok!
2468 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
Would Alexandria and Rafael come forward!

Alexandria (Michelle990): Another not so good week this week, I am shocked to have you in this bottom two! Your photo was ok, I kind of liked it! But with other photos over-powering you that is why you are here!

Rafael (Kgamer2218): I am so sad to see you here! From now I have seen your potential as a model and week after week you surprise me with a great photo. However, this week was just not that good, the outfit was just very unusual and it didn't say fierce or sexy or dominant to me!

Which model is staying and which model is heading for the POLL!
2468 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
The Model who is safe from the poll for NOW with a score of 13.7 is...............................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Alexandria (Michelle990) Good job, ur not safe just yet!
2468 days 13 hours ago
Kgamer2218
I know I am in bottom get it over with
2468 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
Rafael come forward!

Your photo was just not as good as the others this week, I have seen your great potential and am disappointed to see you here!

However, you are not leaving yet! You are heading to the elimination poll with another mysterious opponent. You will have your chance to save yourself.

Good Luck X
2468 days 12 hours ago
Bella1
Abel (Russell11) You have ten minutes to PM me your nominated model and the reasons for this! If you do not submit than the power will be given to the runner-up, Kasia (K4r4K)!

Good Luck X
2468 days 12 hours ago
Bella1
Due to none of the models being online during this important elimination! The second model who will join Rafael in the Elimination Poll will be decided by a randomiser!

Abel is the only one safe as he won best photo!

Good Luck

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!