This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~馃憵Photoshoot Week 4: I Believe In Pink!馃憶~

Topic » ~馃憵Photoshoot Week 4: I..

2126 days 9 hours ago
Bella1
Hello Models and Welcome to your next Photoshoot!

After last weeks SHOCKING elimination of Bella (Josiahsurvivor) it truly shows that anyone can go home at any time! So make sure you all are BRINGING YOUR TOP PHOTOS!

So Models I thought as Bella was eliminated due to posting a Runway shot when not asked I thought in her elimination we will take part in A RUNWAY CHALLENGE FOR THIS WEEK!

CATEGORY IS PINK! THATS RIGHT I WANT TO SEE LOTS AND LOTS OF PINK AS GIRLY AS YOU CAN BE!

PLUS!!!!!!!!!

As this season is full of shocks and twists this week the Winner Of Best Photo will win IMMUNITY FOR NEXT WEEK! Therefore it is more important win this week!

You have 24 hours to post!

Good Luck 鉂わ笍
2126 days 5 hours ago
coolKat
I went for something unique to say the least, I鈥檓 the only male here and I really have to do anything and everything to make sure I don鈥檛 leave.

https://assets.vogue.com/photos/55c6511708298d8be21b614a/master/pass/MRK_3757.1366x2048.JPG
2124 days 20 hours ago
Bella1
-CLOSED-

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!