This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~ELIMINATION PANEL WEEK 4!~

Topic » ~ELIMINATION PANEL WEEK 4!~

2253 days 1 hour ago
Bella1
Hello Models and welcome to your next elimination panel!

We are currently in the beautiful capital of France, PARIS! After Blossom (YellowPenquin) supplying an amazing challenge photo for Paris Runway Week showing that size doesn't matter, she won this weeks VETO!

Before I announce the results of this week I want to say that from this weeks photoshoot, I was so impressed and can say that all ten of you are brilliant models!

So lets see who has won Best Photo this week?
2253 days 1 hour ago
Yellowpenguin
screams!
2253 days 1 hour ago
Bella1
Just to add this week only Blake and I gave you scores/critiques so it is out 20! Plus I want you all to make sure you are writing your confessionals here and opinions on other models and critiques:

https://tengaged.com/group/9113-bellas-next-top-model-season-4/forum/topic/21303515
2253 days 1 hour ago
Bella1
So the model who has Best Photo this week with a maximum score of 20 is..................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
Lindsey (Emotion) Amazing work this week hun! Front cover worthy <3
2253 days 1 hour ago
Bella1
In close Second this week with a score of 19 is....................................
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-

--
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Brianna (Boozes) You are now proving to all the judges that you are a great model!
2253 days 1 hour ago
Bella1
In Third Place this week with a score of 18 is.......................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-

--

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
Joss (Latisha0987) So high-fashion this week, well done you are still in the running to become Bella's Next Top Model <3
2253 days 1 hour ago
Latisha0987
omg so close
2253 days 1 hour ago
Sloth_Roman
*triggered*
2253 days 1 hour ago
Bella1
The next two models who I am about to call both have scores of 17.5 and they are.........
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Andrew (CoolKat) You are now showing me the great model I know! AND Hannah (MelindaMrskk) You got a 10 from me so Blake maybe wasn't feeling it as much.
2253 days 1 hour ago
Sloth_Roman
Why do I always flop so badly in the photo shoots ugh
2253 days 1 hour ago
Bella1
The next photo I hold in my hands has a score of 14.5 and they are...................................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--

--

-
-
--

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Moo (Sloth_Roman) Congratz your safe, but next week I want to see amazing photos from you <3
2253 days 1 hour ago
Sloth_Roman
I will bring the goods hun
2253 days 1 hour ago
Bella1
The Next Three models all score 14 this week and they are:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
Bianca (AintItFun) and Blossom (YellowPenguin) and Trystan (Neme91)!

However, as we know Blossom (YellowPenguin) WON the Veto earlier today so has saved herself from the Elimination Poll!
2253 days 1 hour ago
Yellowpenguin
yes queens
2253 days 1 hour ago
Bella1
So Therefore the Elimination Poll will be:

Bianca (AintItFin) VS Trystan (Neme91) VS the model with the lowest score of 13.5 Khalani (Iconique)

Good Luck Models!

It is only a single elimination this week so two models will be safe!

Poll is now live <3
2253 days ago
Neme91
lol ok

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!