This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Confessional~

Topic » ~The Confessional~

2258 days 13 hours ago
Bella1
Hello Models!

This room is to be used to allow you to share opinions, confessions and thoughts! Feel free to
Post whatever and whenever you want! <3
2251 days 14 hours ago
Yellowpenguin
so i just won the challenge! i'm so proud of myself. i'm not going this week bishies
2251 days 14 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
I am th queen of getting second place but I’m coming back with avengance. I may have started off bad but you saw last season
2251 days 13 hours ago
coolKat
I really am glad that the judges liked my photo this week I just wish I could of done better in the Challnege and snagged the veto
2251 days 12 hours ago
boozes
i am glad that im becoming a front runner in this competition

i went from two best photos to runner up for best photo

congrats everyone who still in this competition i think we all this great this week as a whole
2251 days 11 hours ago
bambinoswag
This was a really strong week for you all, and I'm pleased with the progress you're making as models. Keep up the good work!
2251 days 11 hours ago
Neme91
I'm ready to go the judges do not get my creative ideas and I simply am tired of it. Not Editorial enough? really? really?
2251 days 11 hours ago
Neme91
And another thing I get good comments from head judge on my photoshoot but still place tied for 2nd last???? In what world? I am ready to go back to Nigeria
2250 days 8 hours ago
Emotion
I think there’s a lot of great models and a lot of stiff competition and that’s gunna make for a fun game going forward :)
2250 days 5 hours ago
Yellowpenguin
bianca who? i'm going to win and nobody will get in my way. uh i guess bianca has nice.. Hair?
2250 days 2 hours ago
coolKat
I love how Blossom is an amazing model and I hate that she is an amazing model
2250 days 1 hour ago
melindaMrskk
Andrew is a good model, I just don't think he expected everyone to be so good. I hope he surprises us all a makes a come-back!
2249 days 22 hours ago
boozes
Joss is a good model but he hasn't had a shining moment yet and he's been either in the middle or close to the bottom but I think he needs to step it up soon or he will get eliminated
2249 days 21 hours ago
AintItFun
I don’t know Brianna

Hopefully she’s better than Blossom
2249 days 20 hours ago
Emotion
Hannah has been such a queen in photo shoots! She’s been so strong. I just wish I knew a little bit more about her personally :)
2249 days 16 hours ago
Neme91
Lindsey is that dark horse in this competition but not really,, what's the word: break out star. I think first photoshoot wasn't her best but ever since she's been getting better and understanding how to perfect herself and she is becoming a threat in this competition.

open group

Bella's Next Top Model Season 9!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!