This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BM's BB Temptations Apps

Topic » BM's BB Temptations Apps

2487 days 14 hours ago
lhooper902976
logan  male 17   yellow  8  physical and strategic  rachel  yes   any time  yes  yes i do
2487 days 9 hours ago
shusleo
This is all about you YASSS QUEEN
Name: Leo!
Sex: Male
Tengaged colour: White, but don't let that fool you
Activity level 1-10: 8
Are you more of a social, physical or strategic player: I have a great social game and am very outgoing but i'm always strategically thinking
Who is your favorite BB player: Nicole
Do you think you will accept a temptation: Depends on how much it would help my game
What time(s) is/are best for you: anytime 7 or after
Do you promise to be active, and let me know if you cant make a challenge ahead of time:
Do you promise to send Diary Room confessions often: well duh!

I hope you consider me for the cast!

There will likely be something happening every night except for nights BB is on so (Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday)
2487 days 7 hours ago
Dibby1010
Name: Dibby
Tengaged colour: Black
Are you more of a social, physical or strategic player: Social/Strategic comps are m worst by far
Who is your favorite BB player: Danielle Donato the second time she played
Do you think you will accept a temptation: Duh!
What time(s) is/are best for you: Anytime after 6pm central time for sure otherwise there is a chance i might work but its not likely.
Do you promise to be active, and let me know if you cant make a challenge ahead of time: MMhmm
Do you promise to send Diary Room confessions often:I love confessing all of my dirty deeds

There will likely be something happening every night except for nights BB is on so (Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday)

Ok

I would love to play Gl guys
2487 days 1 hour ago
Sportsjunky3
Name: Logan
Activity level 1-10: 7
Are you more of a social, physical or strategic player: Social
Who is your favorite BB player: Paul atm! :P
Do you think you will accept a temptation: Probably lol :P
What time(s) is/are best for you: 8-12 CST
Do you promise to be active, and let me know if you cant make a challenge ahead of time: Yes
Do you promise to send Diary Room confessions often: Yes as often as I can!

2486 days 10 hours ago
CHAEL
Name: Chael
Tengaged colour: Orange
Are you more of a social, physical or strategic player: Neither. I'm psychological
Who is your favorite BB player: Me lol
Do you think you will accept a temptation: I'll accept any damn temptation idgaf
What time(s) is/are best for you: After 8pm
Do you promise to be active, and let me know if you cant make a challenge ahead of time: I'll do my best
Do you promise to send Diary Room confessions often: All the time from all the shit I'm going to talk about everyone and THEY WON'T DO SHIT
2486 days 2 hours ago
turkeylover
Name: Steven
Activity level 1-10: 9
Are you more of a social, physical or strategic player: Social :3
Who is your favorite BB player: Michelle Meyers !
Do you think you will accept a temptation: Yeah :)
What time(s) is/are best for you: anytime but in august after 4:30 pm :)
Do you promise to be active, and let me know if you cant make a challenge ahead of time: Yes.
Do you promise to send Diary Room confessions often: Yeah (:
2485 days 12 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
APPS CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT

open group

BeardedMamba's Big Brother Temptations

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!