This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 6

Topic » Week 6

2476 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2476 days 13 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"Realistically I don't want the HoH. I am in the best possible position in the game. Ashley thinks I'm with her. Adam still somehow thinks I'm with him. Like when will your faves ever?
I'm one of if not the best position. I'm not going up and I'm not going home. How bout that?
"
~Nathan
2476 days 13 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"I AM SO LIVID
THEY ARE COMPARING ME TO PAUL AND TRYING TO CALL ME A SNAKE AND SHIT
LIKE NO

y’all unleashed the sleeping dragon and now I’m gonna make sure I get what I want

ASHLEY IS THE ONE LIKE PAUL! SHE HAS TO CAUSE DRAMA SO THAT SHE WONT GET TARGETTED, because her pendant of protection is now null and void!

all of them except the three who evicted Garret can fuck themselves.

People don’t realize that I have been playing an honest and loyal game, so I guess Im gonna have to start playing dirty

Alejandra Artichoke can CHOKE.

I wanted to stay loyal to Eddie, because people who were loyal to him turned their back on him. He told me to evict him because he knew people stabbed him in the back, so I did, and look what happened. I got out one of the people who betrayed him. But that makes me a dirty player? HMMMM

I guess these twats better hope they don’t get HoH because I won’t even give them the time to nominate before I hex the eviction."
~Adam from TVivor
2475 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Eddie gets to compete to return at DE

Gives HOH to Ashley
2475 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"DR: So basically Joey confirmed to me he's straight so I guess I'll die alone!"
~Garret
2475 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"I need to play in Veto so I can save Adam. "
~Nathan
2475 days 3 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"OK REAL DR: so I worked my magic and flipped the house and basically stayed 7-3 and I was honestly shookvinde bc I thought I might go home or at the very least it'd be 6-4 but no wow 7-3 wow I'm good. I hope I got #1 on your rankings for that! now Ashley's hoh and she's my bff so I'm happy :)"
~Garret
2475 days 3 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Ashley noms Adam & AJ
And MVP noms Emmett
2475 days ago
Kaseyhope101
"Confessional: I have kept myself out of drama and just let everyone else put themself in drama making them a bigger target on themself , I managed to vote in majority without nick getting mad! Now Garrett and I have discovered we have wanted to work together the whole game and that he used to like me :o also adam is blowing his game up aswell as Ashely by showing her cards early and thinking she controls shit I'm acting like "oh yeah, uh huh, definitely!" But when I get hoh your ass is going home "
~Joey
2474 days 23 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Adam from TVivor exposed Adam not from TVivor to be a shady snake

JABAN alliance is official crumbled ig
2473 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Adam from TVivor tries using his Hex before Veto but can't cuz it has to be done on EVICTION NIGHT.
2473 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Ashley wins veto
Doesn't change noms

Adam from TVivor uses hex

Eddie is back in the game.
2473 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"DR: I'm going to send Eddie back out that door if I win that HoH. I want to win this HoH, so I can get my revenge on the people who I thought I trusted. "
~Adam not from Tvivor
2473 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
"
1. He thinks i evicted him so idk what is going to happen.
2. Possibly, i dont know yet, i might be able to make it
3. I have coup de'etat as backup so i feel safe for a little bit
4. Targets: IDK
    Allies: Ashley, Nathan
>1) With Eddie's return, how does your game get impacted?
>
>2) With an upcoming DE (you said you may not make), will you be using your coup d'état 100%? (If you can't be there, just send me that you would like to use it, and give me the top like 4 people you'd nom and who you'd take off, like so I can use it for reference)
>
>3) Do you think you're safe?
>
>4) Who are your biggest allies and targets?"
~Jaron, CF Call
2472 days 23 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"Adam is so indecisive and is a idiot. I'm trying to get close with Ashley so I'm no longer her target and I think it's going well :). Adam not from t vivor still trust me I think this DE IS going be cray. This halting hex screwed over my HoH week technically it was Ashley's but I got her to target Adam and was going sell duke down the river to make sure if someone went up she replaced them with duke. Now we have a DE I think Eddie is back in the house Idk where I stand with him. Maybe since I'm good with Ashley now me and him can work together. I'm trying hard for this HoH and wanna win as I feel some people might try to take a shot at me. If Eddie won it wouldn't be the worst as I feel I wouldn't be his target maybe Nathan and jaron?"
~Brien
2472 days 23 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"Confessional: me and AdamLovesEverything are literally an iconic duo. We save each other and sleigh with each other. One of us is winning the next HoH and shaking up this game. "
~Nathan

open group

KH101's BB2 DR

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!