This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 4

Topic » Week 4

2480 days 12 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2480 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Adam not from TVIVOR wins HOH
2480 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
" bitches in this house are mad at me that I wanted a redo so that whoever so would be FAIRLY CROWNED but like do I give a shit? no lol because I’m safe till jury and if someone does something g I don’t like I will just hex their ass =]"
~Adam from TVivor
2480 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"the fact that adam didn't nom me after I got him put up week 1, nommed him week 2, and cursed him when he went up week 3, is shocking"
~Ashley
2480 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"DR: Gonna keep Kyla for the sole reason, that we both don't have skype XD"
~Duke
2480 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Team Loyal alliance made

Including : Nathan, Adam from TVivor, Brien, Joey,  other Adam
2480 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Adam from TVivor throws his old alliance UNDER THE BUS and says it was all fake and he doesn't care about Ashley, Garret & that alliance one bit, and wants to target one of them and take Kyla off the block this week.

The alliance changes its name to JABAN.
2480 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
MVP NOMS BRIEN
2480 days 3 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Team Jaban quickly realize Jaron has MVP = new target

He also has Coup d'état tho!
2480 days 3 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"1. It doesn't feel great but with my advantages, if something goes wrong, i have a backup plan
2. It is good to have extra power, but once coup de'etat is used, my only reliable source to keep me safe is the mvp, which could go good or bad.
3. I feel like for now i dont have to use it, but in the big brother house, you never know.
4. Expect the unexpected
5. Eddie
6. I felt like if i kept brien and tana in the game, chaos would ensue, causing drama that will shield me from the block.

QUESTIONS :
>1) how does it feel that someone NOT on your side is HOH?
>
>2) does the extra like power and backup plan of you having the MVP AND COUP DETAT, help ease your nerves, as you can always use it UNTIL JURY, so you're basically 100% safe for now?
>
>3) do you think you're in a good enough position you don't even need the coup?
>
>4) with temptations over, are your expecting anymore  twists?
>
>5) target this week as of rn?
>
>6) why did you vote for Eddie?"
~Jaron DR call
2480 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"As I'm sitting here bowling and trying to pay attention to the hoh comp I see none other than Garrett complaining like boi take an L. Adam win however which gave me a sigh of relief . After hoh Adam (t-vivor) made a an alliance with both Adams , Nathan , brein and I . I like this alliance and plan to stay true to them as they want who I want out minus jaron "
~Joey
2480 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"1) You're nominated again, do you think you're a target?

I don't think I'm a target, according to Adam(the HOH) I am only on the block as a pawn and he plans to backdoor someone... so hopefully that is true!

2) Why did you vote for Eddie?

I voted for Eddie because the HOH at the time said his target was Eddie, and he told me that Matt said I was voting for brien, so I voted for Eddie so the HOH knew he could trust me!

3) Do You plan on working your social game to keep safe this week, or are you just going for Veto?

Well if Adam is serious about saving me if he wins POV I'm not going to be too worried about my social game(which I think is going pretty good), however I am going to try very hard for veto to make sure that I'm 100% safe, because you need to expect the unexpected in big brother ;)

4) Targets/Allies?

My target in this game is probably Matt; because I didn't talk to him about who I was evicting and so he lied to the HOH about me. In this game I don't really have allies really, but I do have people I can trust; so I trust Jaron and Ashley; because they both messaged back before I was saved with POV saying they had my back and Ashley said she was trying to have the veto used on me! So I really trust them."
~Kyla, DR call
2479 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Adam not from Tvivor wins POV

Wants to use on Brien

Seems like the general consensus
2479 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Forgot to post this earlier :
"Omg this is one great week.
So like Adam won HoH and he basically nominated who I told him. Lol.
Then like Adam from TVivor comes up with the great idea to renom Jaron and I'm not okay with this. I need Jaron safe. I don't trust Adam from TVivor.
If I win veto I need to have a serious convo with Adam Loves Everything and CONVINCE him to renom Ashley or Garrett."
~Nathan
2479 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
POST VETO DR :
"So like Adam from TVivor is trying my nerves. He wants to backdoor Jaron and I didn't consent. I swear if Jaron goes up I'm blowing up this house."
~Nathan
2479 days 4 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"I hope tf HoH Adam tries it. He'll be a sorry son of a gun I tell you that."
~Nathan

open group

KH101's BB2 DR

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!