This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

girl stop trying to be slick

Topic » girl stop trying to be slick

2481 days 1 hour ago
ashszoke
@ kyla you literally messaged people that i was shady and got pissed when people told me, if i go you have a huge ass target on your back so good luck girl
2481 days ago
kylakendell132
Um what? I haven't messaged anyone saying you were shady? And I clearly don't know what you're talking about? But whatever, bye!
2481 days ago
kylakendell132
But I mean if I apparently messaged people sayin you were shady, then you might as well tell me who! Because the only time I've messaged people is when they ask me who I'm voting for or tell me who their target is
2481 days ago
ashszoke
we already discussed this in pms, this was posted after
2481 days ago
kylakendell132
When did we "discuss" this in pms? Because I'm 100% sure we haven't talked about this, Because there is clearly nothing to talk about?
2481 days ago
ashszoke
LMAO we literally just talked about how you want me out 30 min ago, and i sent you the screenshots
2481 days ago
kylakendell132
Omg you literally haven't talked to me all day? I also haven't even said to you that I wanted you out? AND you didn't send me any screen shots! So you can stop lying.
2481 days ago
ashszoke
so is your skype account like a fake or something LOL because we literally talked 30 min ago
2481 days ago
kylakendell132
I don't even have a skype account LOL not once this game have I used Skype
2481 days ago
kylakendell132
So that is how you just 100% showed you were lying
2481 days ago
ashszoke
https://gyazo.com/5e25b968c8879dbb76181b0cf5db5936 ok then who's this, is someone faking to be you because if they are i think you'd love to know
2481 days ago
kylakendell132
Well clearly it's not me because for 1: I don't have skype and for 2: why would it be "Kyla Williams" I would 100% have it as Kyla Kendell. So I have no idea who you're talking to but it's not me
2481 days ago
ashszoke
well i'm sorry then, because someone is trying to fake being you and they're blowing up your game big time
2481 days ago
kylakendell132
Also why is their skype thing cathy peters?
2481 days ago
ashszoke
i don't know but kasey added that to the group and said it was you and they've been completely blowing up your game

open group

Kaseyhope101's Big Brother 3 APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!