This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

POV CEREMONY

Topic » POV CEREMONY

2494 days 7 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Will Brien use it? Who knows!
2494 days 7 hours ago
justdontevictme
Damn right I know
2494 days 7 hours ago
justdontevictme
I'm not doing the whole speech thing so I'm going use the veto on myself. Ashley I'm sorry to foil your plans but you must name a replacement nominee.
2494 days 7 hours ago
ashszoke
no don't worry i have a plan
2494 days 7 hours ago
ashszoke
my replacement nominee is josh because
[7:22:32 AM] BBFan1999: hey just so you know brian is one of my friends in this game other than my showmance buddy Tana.. and he's one of my closest friends but I was just asking who would be your target this week?
[1:23:44 PM] ashley artichoke: my target is brien, i won’t force you to evict him because i do understand that y’all are friends, but yea he is my target
[1:24:30 PM] BBFan1999: Well I'm just hoping that he wins the veto and if he doesn't then I am not evicting him
2494 days 7 hours ago
Dukeyy
O_O
2494 days 7 hours ago
Matedog1209
MY WIG
2494 days 7 hours ago
ashszoke
that's not something you tell the hoh about her target, take this as a lesson, nothing personal
2494 days 7 hours ago
JarBearFTW
:o
2494 days 7 hours ago
Dukeyy
What a dick lol.
2494 days 7 hours ago
Dukeyy
(Talking about Josh)
2494 days 7 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Why are you so mad about this? It's true!
2494 days 7 hours ago
ashszoke
hun i'm just trying to teach you a lesson, once again nothing personal, but you should at least lie to me if you're gonna save my target, if you didn't tell me that you wanted him to win veto and were gonna save him then i wouldn't have put you up
2494 days 7 hours ago
JoshBB1999
What an asshole I am.. don't be mean about that everyone

open group

Kaseyhope101's Big Brother 3 APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!