This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity challenge#4(Indian coast)

Topic » Immunity challenge#4(Indian..

1589 days 10 hours ago
chillum
Come on in guys, Shankara getting your first look at the new Nagajuna Luis voted out at the last tribal council

For today's challenge you will be playing a slide puzzle, I will be taking the top 3 lowest times from each as my results and combining them tribe with the lowest time wins immunity and a clue to the hidden immunity idol. Losers are going to tribal council where one of you will be the 4 the person voted out.

Make sure you aren't logged in to a account on the slide puzzle site when doing it as I heard it can cause the time to not come up

here's the puzzle screenshot it with your tengaged profie in the background minimized like the screenshot below

https://imgur.com/a/Xm8GTwQ

since I was busy last round and couldn't do the temple the person from last round will go now and the person for next round will go when results are announced

you have until 7pm est tomorrow to submit your results

The player from Nagajuna going to the temple is(You can still do this challenge if your going to the temple)

List Randomizer

There were 7 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

-Ivy(Badgirlsclubfan)
    -Luis(_adidas_)
    -Jake(Ratchett)
    -James(Semajdude)
    -Luke(Lukegrah15)
    -Julian(TheSexiestDude)
    -Cadden(Cadden)

Ivy will be going to the temple I'll message you soon Ivy
1589 days 9 hours ago
chillum
List Randomizer

-Renny(TheRenny)
    -Dylan(RavenWhiteFeather)
    -Kyle(Kyle12212)
    -Cameron(Giraffez)
    -Josh(Joshbb17)
    -Zac(ZacPed)
    -Vlad(Vlad21)

renny will be going to the temple got wrong tribes

heres link to puzzle List Randomizer

-Renny(TheRenny)
    -Dylan(RavenWhiteFeather)
    -Kyle(Kyle12212)
    -Cameron(Giraffez)
    -Josh(Joshbb17)
    -Zac(ZacPed)
    -Vlad(Vlad21)

renny will be going to the temple got wrong tribes

heres link to puzzle https://www.proprofs.com/games/puzzle/sliding/chillums-survivor-s4-1/
1588 days 12 hours ago
chillum
Okay it's time to announce the results, First Nagajuna your combined time is a total of 71

If Shankara's is lower than 71 they will win
1588 days 12 hours ago
chillum
Shankara's score is

Shankara wins immunity, before you all go its time to select who goes to the temple now I'll be doing it in chatzy heres the link

https://us21.chatzy.com/61565004750270
1588 days 12 hours ago
chillum
Chatzy has chosen Josh to go to the temple I'll message you soon Josh, Sending out idol clues and posting tribal soon
1588 days 12 hours ago
TheRenny
Wooo!!!

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!