This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity challenge #1(Indian Coast)

Topic » Immunity challenge #1(Indian..

1595 days 11 hours ago
chillum
Live at 5:30 pm est tomorrow. Twist for the season will also be revealed;) see you there
1595 days 9 hours ago
Kelly2722
Great, I have work :)
1594 days 13 hours ago
chillum
Check in now
1594 days 13 hours ago
Kyle12212
here
1594 days 13 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Here slowly falling asleep
1594 days 13 hours ago
Vlad21
Here
1594 days 13 hours ago
Cadden
Hello
1594 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Hi
1594 days 13 hours ago
chillum
Here

Nagajuna

Kye
Dylan
Julian

Shankara

Vlad
Cadden

everyone else has a few minutes to check in
1594 days 13 hours ago
chillum
Okay if people show up during the challenge they can play since this challenge doesnt require you to be here at the start

Come on in guys.

Welcome every to your first challenge of the season. First things first though let's get to this seasons twist.

This season's after each challenge one player from the winning tribe will be randomly choose to visit the temple. Temples are important in Indian culture and Indian religions and they will also be very important in this game.

What you'll find at the temple who knows only those who visit will know what happens there and it's up to them if they wish to share what happened at the temple.

also hidden immunity idols will be hidden right after the challenge ends
1594 days 13 hours ago
Vlad21
We will meet rob and sandra there
1594 days 13 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Dean and karishma*
1594 days 13 hours ago
Kyle12212
sounds interesting
1594 days 13 hours ago
Cadden
ight
1594 days 13 hours ago
chillum
Okay with that out of the way let's get to are first challenge. Win and you will receive this the immunity idol have this and you are safe for the round

https://i.imgur.com/a6EIAni.gif

Today's challenge is called "Celebrity name game"

On my go I will post a gif of a celebrity. You will then have to post the name of that celebrity in here with correct spelling first and last name unless they are known better by another name ect. Marshmellow, juice wrld, ice cude(i won't worry about capitals) first person to post the correct name here scores for that round. you may only guess once each round first tribe to 5 points wins immunity and a clue to the whereabouts of the hidden immunity idol. Losers you have a date with me at tribal where one of you will be the first person voted out of this game

any questions?
1594 days 13 hours ago
Kyle12212
nope

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!