This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

POV#3 (DAY 12)

Topic » POV#3 (DAY 12)

2529 days 5 hours ago
nick9811
I don't talk to Kevin and I mean that. we don't have any deals. we just didn't nominate each other when we were HOH but there were a lot of people i didn't nominate. I don't talk to anyone in that game
2529 days 5 hours ago
nick9811
We didn't speak about not nominating each other either. I don't know why it seems like we talk
2529 days 5 hours ago
LiukBB
i meant, why u didn't message me when u won veto on week 3 of joey BB. Tahts why I was usrprised. I was asleep during that pov comp and you could maybe have talked to me and asking whether or not using veto. I mean you could have tried to approach because if I was the one to approach you, you could have said " oh he is just interested in getting the save".
My head is spinning : in the other game Brian was nice to me in the last 2 days and he nommed me and since I said I was gonna nomm maybe you or kevin, I figured it out that you control that part of the house maybe. I am sorry for taregtting you, but i think you are behind the scens in the other gorup orchestrating evictions (like Emmmett's one).
In THIS game i feel like you are not on top of the table, so it's ok, but still I wasn't gonna shoot you first If i had the chance.
2529 days 5 hours ago
nick9811
People always think I'm running things and i have no idea why. In Joey's game I've literally struggled to stay safe and same with here, considering i'm on the block. I don't have deals with people which we saw in my HOH when I had to nominate two randoms. People think I'm this mastermind when there's other people you should be looking at
2529 days 5 hours ago
LiukBB
so in joey's bb i got up 2 times in a row by kevin and brian. are they the mastermind  then?

i just can't believe i am gonna get pre jury here and pre merge in the other one.

*Starts crying*
2529 days 5 hours ago
nick9811
You asked to leave in the other one. You said you would rather Emmett stay in the competition. I don't know who the mastermind is. I don't think there's one. I think everyone has a personal agenda that they don't compare with other people. My agenda is just to survive, I don't have targets in either game.
Also, Emmett was probably one of the strongest people in the other game, and I was told he was going to nominate me as a backdoor option so I have no connections with him and haven't set up anything to help, or hurt Emmett.
2529 days 5 hours ago
LiukBB
I kinda prefered for the game to leave last week cause Emmett was much stronger than I was, but now hell no I wanna go to merge nick
2529 days 5 hours ago
nick9811
I can not get you there on my own
2529 days 5 hours ago
LiukBB
i just wanna to stay in both games nick
2529 days 5 hours ago
LiukBB
wait chillum, so if nick won veto 1 can he still play for veto 2? Idg this lol
2529 days 5 hours ago
nick9811
They're both happening at the same time. The first veto is this comp right now with the shooting, but earlier we were told that there was a comment on a blog that said "VETO" and the first person to mail in the link to the blog gets the second veto
2529 days 5 hours ago
LiukBB
but it's like a secret veto that can use when you want or it is just for this week ?
2529 days 5 hours ago
nick9811
I believe just for this week. Probably two vetoes due to the amount of nominees
2529 days 5 hours ago
LiukBB
lmao ok. so nick you can win both of them ?
2529 days 5 hours ago
nick9811
I probably will not win them both but I will sure as hell try to

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!