This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EVICTION#2 (DAY 9)

Topic » EVICTION#2 (DAY 9)

2486 days 5 hours ago
chillum
You have until 9pm est friday to vote for either Cody or Jalen to be evicted.
2486 days 3 hours ago
lliiaamm
Me because POV wasn't played and I am safe this week
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o6ZtpWvwnhf34Oj0A/giphy.gif
2485 days 20 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Guys, it has been fun to play with y'all. Based on the$1.95 in the POV, i think I am the target and that sucks... I know I didn't talk to all of y'all and that's because I have to work and don't have much time to message every single one of y'all... but let it be known I am loyal and nice to the people I work with and I don't come after those who stick to me side and give me their vote. *wink wink* haha.

Whatever you guys decide, it's cool, no hard feelings, but i hope y'all see I still have a fire and a lot of fight left in me. Good luck and may the best of y'all win.
2485 days 20 hours ago
Taki238
Well Guys its been a crazy week. I Love each and every one of guys here. But this has been the stressful week for me here.  I Really hope i can stay and make better relationships with all of you. I have the up-most respect for everyone. I Understand why Nick nominated me because didn't talk to him and that's my fault. So if want me out vote me out but if you want me to stay you're awesome.
2485 days 9 hours ago
chillum
Eviction is now
2485 days 9 hours ago
Taki238
one question when did conner quit????
2485 days 9 hours ago
chillum
Hello everyone and welcome to the live eviction. Tonight either Jalen or Cody will be evicted from the house.

First though I would like to let you all know that conner has quit the game because of personal reasons.

But there's a twist this eviction. Mr two faced completed a task we set to him this week and won a advantage. With this advantage he removed 3 votes this eviction
2485 days 9 hours ago
chillum
Ok I will now get to the eviction
2485 days 9 hours ago
chillum
By a vote of 6-0(Cynthia and Tom didn't vote us the votes that were removed)

Cody you have been evicted from the big brother house
2485 days 9 hours ago
Taki238
Bye Cody you fake ass bitch
2485 days 9 hours ago
chillum
Say your goodbyes then leave the house
2485 days 9 hours ago
chillum
And Tom you can go with him aswell you inactive that's two strikes for not voting

Cynthia you have 1 strike
2485 days 9 hours ago
chillum
Solesurvivor11
2485 days 7 hours ago
BBHoe
By the way... Mr Two Faced decided to remove JT, Rennac and Josh

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!