This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH COMPETITION #2 (DAY 5)

Topic » HOH COMPETITION #2 (DAY 5)

2488 days 8 hours ago
BBHoe
Hello houseguests!

This HOH competition is called ‘Speedy Balls’! And here how it goes, play this game and obtain the highest score you can, screenshot it and send it to me! You cannot send me a second screenshot, your first one only counts, so make sure you keep playing! You have 24 hours to get the highest score possible, the highest score will win the Head of Household! Liam, you have chosen to reveal your BB Dungeon punishment. As Liam was the first one to enter in the BB Dungeon, I will let everyone know that he opened Box 4, which forced him to sit out of the Week 2 HOH and POV competitions, however he is still eligible to be nominated. Bear that in mind to the next person who enters in the BB Dungeon. As usual, Liam cannot win the poll next week.

Your HOH’s scores are due in 9PM EST tomorrow! Good luck! We will immediately proceed with the nominations ceremony tomorrow, so everyone get ready with your noms!

http://www.tengaged.com/play/falldown
2488 days 8 hours ago
BBHoe
Also Skeleta, as outgoing HOH, you are not eligible to compete.
2488 days 6 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Wait! How do we upload a screenshot in a mail?

Or do we send it through some sort of link, etc?
2488 days 6 hours ago
chillum
Send it through a link
2488 days 2 hours ago
lliiaamm
This sucks
2487 days 7 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
I know. This is unfair. As new to all this, you should have given a tutorial. idk how to send screenshots. XD

Forget y'all! Haha. XD
2487 days 6 hours ago
BBHoe
Umm, I did tell you that you can upload on Imgur.
2487 days 6 hours ago
BBHoe
Alright, so the HOH competition is over. With a score of 67580, congrats to Nick, you are the new Head of Household!
2487 days 6 hours ago
Rennac
Congratulations, Nick!
2487 days 6 hours ago
nick9811
Werk!

open group

Chillums Survivor S5:Fans vs Favourites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!