This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Immunity Game Applications!

Topic » The Immunity Game..

2502 days 7 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Applications are now open!

**Application**

First Name & Last Initial:
Social, Strategic, or Physical game and why? (You can mail if you wish)
What's your take on Twists (+/-):
Skype (Not Required, But recommended):
Will You Send Confessionals:
Why do you want to play?:
Anything else to add?:
2502 days 7 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
This forum is for players completely new to the Immunity Game
2502 days 7 hours ago
YasGaga
Tyler T
well uh none
SOCIAL
love them julie ;)
@yas_gaga
yes, a lot too.
because you told me to
yes, i’m gay
2502 days 5 hours ago
Maicolx3
First Name & Last Initial: Israel G
Previous Group Experience: I have them listed on my bio :)
Social, Strategic, or Physical game and why? (You can mail if you wish) I'd say social. I like to get to know people and build relationships. It makes the game less boring.
What's your take on Twists (+/-): I like them! It makes the game interesting and you'd never know what to expect. I find it better to come into a game knowing you can't have a set strategy due to these twists.
Skype (Not Required, But recommended): maicolx3_
Will You Send Confessionals: Yes!
Why do you want to play?: I've been hearing about this group game quite a lot recently. Everyone has great things to say about it, so I want to try it out for myself.
Anything else to add?: I am pumped to hopefully be a part of this season. I am determined, hyped, and ready for the ride!
2501 days 11 hours ago
Kgamer2218
First Name & Last Initial: kyle s
Previous Group Experience: bone works survivor and  a lot game groups that have not finished yet
Social, Strategic, or Physical game and why? (You can mail if you wish) I would say strategic  but people say I do play a more social than strateg8c
What's your take on Twists (+/-): I love them
Skype (Not Required, But recommended): sorry no * flips hair*
Will You Send Confessionals: yes of crouse
Why do you want to play?: cause I am a bad bitch That will rule this game and because I am fabulis
Anything else to add?: I am fabulous  sickening and gay as fuck
2500 days 11 hours ago
First Name & Last Initial: Andre M
Previous Group Experience: A lot but never winner
Social, Strategic, or Physical game and why? (You can mail if you wish): Strategic b/c people need to be obversed and calculated fairly.
What's your take on Twists (+/-): + I love twists b/c they can be used to anybody's advantage.
Skype (Not Required, But recommended): Andre Maldonado
Will You Send Confessionals:yes
Why do you want to play?: This seems different from the the other Group games
Anything else to add?: Please choose me!!
2499 days 11 hours ago
survivingreality
First Name & Last Initial: Nick S
Previous Group Experience: bio
Social, Strategic, or Physical game and why? (You can mail if you wish) strategic because i like stiring the pot and making moves
What's your take on Twists (+/-): LIVE THEM
Skype (Not Required, But recommended): nixkshel
Will You Send Confessionals: yes
Why do you want to play?: cuz no one else does this and its unique and it seems fun af
Anything else to add?: Im a happy worker of McDonalds JK
2499 days 8 hours ago
darianmars
First Name & Last Initial: Darian M.
Previous Group Experience: I did like 2 seasons of Sebby's Fast Survivor until i took a break from this website.
Social, Strategic, or Physical game and why? (You can mail if you wish): Probably Social, since i suck at challenges and i don't consider myself a mastermind.
What's your take on Twists (+/-): Twists really stress me the fuck out and they screw up all of my social interactions. Knowing how these games work, i'm gonna be screwed :/
Skype (Not Required, But recommended): no skype but follow me on instagram @ darianmars
Will You Send Confessionals: yeahhhh sure
Why do you want to play?: because i really want to get more involved in the tengaged community and group games are a way for people to get to know me, i guess
Anything else to add?: i'm an aries, so if i have problems with anyone i'll assume that it's because our signs aren't compatible so we were screwed from the beginning :)))
2499 days 2 hours ago
Mexus
First Name & Last Initial: Pete L
Previous Group Experience: Winner of The Ultimate Tengager (Hosted by Kristas)
Social, Strategic, or Physical game and why? (You can mail if you wish) Social I guess. I'm not a physical threat and I like meeting new people and working with them .
What's your take on Twists (+/-): I think twists keep the game interesting and players on their toes.
Skype (Not Required, But recommended): Pete_yx
Will You Send Confessionals: yes
Why do you want to play?: sounds fun an of competetive.
Anything else to add?: I'm active and I will participate in every challenge or in whatever is required.
2455 days 14 hours ago
VegasBoy94
First Name & Last Initial: Zac L
Previous Group Experience: None, Im brand new to the site
Social, Strategic, or Physical game and why? (You can mail if you wish) I suck at games so ill say social
What's your take on Twists (+/-): ++++++++++
Skype (Not Required, But recommended): I dont have one
Will You Send Confessionals: probably not
Why do you want to play?: bc the rules of this game are king and the creator should be very proud of himself.
Anything else to add?: I just worship whoever made this game.

open group

The Immunity Game, Revamped!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!