This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 ( Gyeoyong Tribe)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 ( Gyeoyong..

2135 days 19 hours ago
dwipeouts
Jakub- Congrats on being in the final 3!!!. How does it feel to have a 66% percent chance of being the first ever winner of Dan's Survivor? Also how is it gonna change your strategy going in with only 3 people gonna be left in this game?

Josh- This is the first tribal in awhile where you haven't been either played the idol or won immunity. How nervous is it for you that your faith is fully in the hands of the other players tonight?

Jack- There's one thing to get to the end. But it's another to WIN the game... What goes through a strategic perspective when it comes to finding the correct person to sit next to at the end?

Adam- This season had plenty of up and downs. How would you describe your experience of this season with your ups and downs and would it play a role in tonight's vote?

ALSO VOTES ARE DUE 7:00 pm eastern tomorrow.  MAIL ME YOUR VOTES!!!After 7:00 pm eastern tomorrow there is no more switching your vote.

PLEASE SEND CONFESSIONALS!!!
2135 days 19 hours ago
CopperTribe
Jack- There's one thing to get to the end. But it's another to WIN the game... What goes through a strategic perspective when it comes to finding the correct person to sit next to at the end? I think the person Jakub is going to take will be someody that he thinks can't win this game. idk, thats his plan
2135 days 19 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Jakub- Congrats on being in the final 3!!!. How does it feel to have a 66% percent chance of being the first ever winner of Dan's Survivor? Also how is it gonna change your strategy going in with only 3 people gonna be left in this game?

It feels amazing and yeah it changes my thinking I'm not sure what I want to do yet but I have some idea how I'm going to vote
2135 days 19 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Sits on jury bench and smiles
2135 days 19 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
Adam- This season had plenty of up and downs. How would you describe your experience of this season with your ups and downs and would it play a role in tonight's vote?

Eh I’ve had up’s and down’s with everything and everyone. Won’t play a decision in tonight’s vote, the past is the past. What matters is what’s in the present Dan and what single handily end’s your life in the game.

But I will say that there are people that I trust more then other’s and feel comfortable with
2135 days 19 hours ago
Joshbb17
Josh- This is the first tribal in awhile where you haven't been either played the idol or won immunity. How nervous is it for you that your faith is fully in the hands of the other players tonight?

Yeah im always worried when im not safe, but my peers gotta know that ive burned the very few people from this jury, and although a challenge threat, i can help that person get to that final seat.
2134 days 21 hours ago
CopperTribe
Sent
2134 days 21 hours ago
CopperTribe
Oops misread my question sorry lol
2134 days 20 hours ago
dwipeouts
4/4 votes recieved
2134 days 20 hours ago
dwipeouts
gonna tally the votes
2134 days 20 hours ago
dwipeouts
Okay i will start reading the votes...
2134 days 20 hours ago
dwipeouts
First Vote
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Josh
2134 days 20 hours ago
dwipeouts
Second Vote
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Jack
2134 days 20 hours ago
dwipeouts
Third Vote
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Adam
2134 days 20 hours ago
dwipeouts
1 vote Josh 1 vote Jack 1 vote Adam
2134 days 20 hours ago
dwipeouts
1 vote left

open group

Dan's Survivor South Korea

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!