This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W S9: Guam Confessionals

Topic » V&W S9: Guam Confessionals

1090 days 7 hours ago
IceBeast
Sameed A. // Sameed27

Confessional- thought about just admitting to Willie and Stuart that I didn’t vote so I can ensure that there will be 5 votes on Nolan.
1090 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Nichole G. // Nichole98

I think I’m in a really good spot in this game like my relationship with Brady will be good Becuz I will just have sameed lie to Brady about being the vote so he can waste his idol, and if he doesn’t he will know I didn’t lie to him

I think the best final 3 for me would be with sameed and Stuart, I would take Joey but I think original talofofo would vote for him out of spite
1090 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Brady S. // CoachWade

My vote goes to Willie..

You’re one of my biggest competitors left in the game and someone I don’t have a relationship with. Therefore you got to go with your bestie to the jury house
1090 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Stuart  H. // ClassiCaz5

If I somehow get Nolan to vote Brady LOL or Joey to vote Brady

I’m a god
1089 days 19 hours ago
IceBeast
Sameed A. // Sameed27
confessional- I have connected with Brady the most and its like at that point of the game where I would feel terrible to vote him out... I dont know if I can beat him in the final 3 though :/

confessional- if i win, i want joey gone.

confessional- it is too late for Joey to repair his terrible game. Winning immunities will not impress the jury
1089 days 19 hours ago
IceBeast
Joey A. // joey65049

Confessional: I’m such a flop this season in voting smh, these lies are annoying , Brady says he locked in Willie and I think Rick did too, but there were only 3 of those votes on him tonight so someone lied to me and now I feel like I’m on the bottom , on top of that sameed is asking me to drop LOL this means he can’t stay up for much longer and he keeps getting close to missing the min mark
1089 days 10 hours ago
IceBeast
Stuart H. // ClassiCaz5

So what I’ve been doing is working Joey really hard cuz as much as he might not be the leader of the other side, that side will always need his vote

So what I’ve saying to him is that I’ve always made sure he wasn’t the vote on my side so if he does the same thing we never will get taken out

And apparently I haven’t gotten votes cuz he believed me when I say that

Obviously he hadn’t been the vote because he’s either safe or isn’t a threat I don’t really have to say anything but of course I want Joey to think I’m fighting so hard to keep him around

Playing middle is perfect and I’ve legit voted with one side this whole merge and I’m still playing middle which is funny
1088 days 10 hours ago
IceBeast
Nichole G. // Nichole98

So this is the order I want the boot to go: rick, brady, willie, Joey. I think I have a good chance winning against stuart and then I might win against sameed maybe idk but I feel like it’s my best chance

the vote might be 4-4 if someone has an extra vote so i pray that they flop

I will go to rocks
1088 days 10 hours ago
IceBeast
Sameed A. // Sameed27

Confessional- My plan for today is to get Willie out. Y’all are probably like.. I switch up so much lol but Brady is really adamant on doing Willie or Nichole. I rather get Willie out bc he’s clearly the bigger threat. If it goes to plan, it should be 4 votes on Joey and 4 votes on Willie. The 4 votes for Joey would be Willie Nichole Stuart and I and the 4 for Willie would be Joey Brady and Ricks extra vote. However it’s not that black and white and it’s a possibility a 4-4 won’t even happen. Rick fucked up last tribal and Joey doesn’t fully trust them because of it. Out of topic but I’m still upset that I wasted my double vote. Thinking about it just makes me want to vote Rick out even more. Once we go to 4-4, I hope to convince Nichole and Stuart to flip and not go to rocks. Hopefully it doesn’t take any convincing at all because why would you want to risk your game for Willie? My reasoning to go to a 4-4 instead of just voting out Willie upfront is that I think Willie is the type to appreciate loyalty more than gameplay when it comes to deciding a winner
1088 days 8 hours ago
IceBeast
William C. // Willie_

DAY 12- GETTING DOWN TO THE WIRE

Well first and foremost i’m so blessed to have survived that vote, Being in the final 7 is so good considering I possibly have the largest target in my back. What’s going down? The 4 will be voting brady tonight, However I’m trying to convince Brady to vote for Joey in case Brady may have an idol or an idol gets played on brady. Does saving the 4 of us and get my MAIN target out of here like Joey. Now this is gonna be another risky vote since Joey is coming for my neck and as he should. I’m possibly the biggest threat left for him.

Where does this leave after this vote? Ideally I need to be in the Final 4 with Stu,Sameed and Nichole. I know Stu and Sameed would take me to the finals and I wouldn’t have to do a fire making challenge or maybe even survive that vote. The game has gotten a lot more complicated because I really want to do well, I feel like I worked so hard to be here and it would feel so rewarding to make it to the final tribal so I can plead my case. But I have to think about these next few votes carefully and be very careful how I speak/vote these people off. At the end of the day I need their vote to win this game.
I’m always nervous, but again, I’m hoping for the best expecting the worst. I really want to represent this season as the winner. That’s my end goal.
But yeah host any questions you have, shoot them my way ❤️
1088 days 7 hours ago
IceBeast
Joey W. // joey65409               

Confessional: I’m pretty sure I’m getting votes tonight honestly but I hope I can pull this off in getting Willie out , I think he wins this game when this is all said and done tbh. And I’m confident he has the merge idol. I have Brady rn and I think I can pull in Stuart and Rick (as long as he doesn’t lie like last vote )
1088 days 7 hours ago
IceBeast
Sameed A. // Sameed27

Confessional- Stuart, Joey, and Rick is the ugliest final 3 this season could get 😭

Confessional- I was a bit suspicious that Stuart shifted the vote from Joey to Brady especially when Willie and I both spoke to him about it yesterday.. and he said he was fine with it. Now all of a sudden he wants to do Brady instead. However when Brady spoke to Joey, Joey told him that he could potentially flip Stuart which 100% confirmed my suspicion that they have a final 3. I think Stuart Rick and Joey have a final 3 or something because Stuart knows those are the only two people left that he could beat. I won’t let that happen as it would be such a disgrace for those 3 to make it to the end.
1088 days 7 hours ago
IceBeast
Brady S. // CoachWade

.be
1088 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
William C. // Willie_

https://vocaroo.com/1dry5H0q8pIW
1088 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
Day 13

open group

V&W Survivor Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!