This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cavern of Catastrophe

Topic » Cavern of Catastrophe

2128 days 12 hours ago
It1002
This is the Cavern of Catastrophe. We will be down here (in this forum) until the twist is over, which will be on day 24

As for right now, part 1 of the twist, the confessionals will now be put in play...
2128 days 12 hours ago
It1002
Anonymous #1:

So i feel good i won the challenge for my team and im set for merge
2128 days 12 hours ago
cole225
馃榿馃榿
2128 days 12 hours ago
It1002
Anonymous #2:

Hoop and i are pretty close
2128 days 12 hours ago
It1002
Anonymous #3:

Before the challenge started I thought I should win it for my tribe. But later I realised Marto needs this safety more than me. But before that I asked him to send me to Easter Egg Island but that didn't work. I have talked to Emmet and Alex to vote with me to get rid of Jay. They both have asked me to be tight 3 with them. If I survive this vote, I will have Alex, Emmet, Marto and Logan with me which keeps me shielded from going home and that's a good news for me for next few tribals. Let's hope Emmet and聽 Alex aren't lying to me or else it will be me going and that will be a blindisde.
2128 days 12 hours ago
It1002
Anonymous #4:

So right now we聽actually lost, we wanted to destroy the other tribe, but right now were going to tribal and one of my allies lost the ability to vote. we have to keep it safe and get jay our so my alliance isnt in any danger.
2128 days 12 hours ago
It1002
Anonymous #5:

I鈥檓 really proud of myself for killing this challenge. I think it came from a place of desperation. In terms of numbers I think the swap worked out poorly for me. I鈥檓 still with literally my only ally, (Jack) but I need to find a way to make more connections. I get good vibes from Marto, but literally nobody else has responded to me. I hope they鈥檙e just inactive and not ignoring me.
2128 days 12 hours ago
It1002
Anonymous #6:

Jay eacaped last time when we had the med evacs this time its no where to hide for him and the easy vote is most def the way to go today.
2128 days 12 hours ago
It1002
Anonymous #7:

So Hoop told me he got idol from Egg and im excited because we r bros we have alliance
2128 days 12 hours ago
It1002
Anonymous #8:

So if we lose again, it should be a simple vote. Tris shouldve went home last time but I wasn't awake for the revote. That guy is gonna be a threat during the merge. A physical threat. He has no social game. I've been working with Harry for a while and now I'm working with Marto too. The merge should be interesting.
2128 days 12 hours ago
It1002
Anonymous #9:

YES, we won immunity. I'm glad that we didn't have to vote out somebody last tribal, as it gave us more players for todays challenge. I'm getting a bit annoyed at Jay though, he didn't compete and he hasn't competed at all.
2128 days 12 hours ago
It1002
Anonymous #10:

Honestly I am not surprised to be the first person to visit Easter Island twice since half of the people on the other tribe I'm working with. Today I was forced to choose either not vote at the next three tribunals or release a mystery twist and I chose the mystery twist due to the fact it could have been a tie vote tonight. Time to see if this decision will come back and haunt me.
2128 days 11 hours ago
It1002
And there you go, everyone has officially been exposed, but how will this impact the game? We鈥檒l find out soon enough.

Also, if you haven鈥檛 given your money to anyone, be sure to do so before the 24 hours is up
2128 days 11 hours ago
TMAN54445
MARTO Y DO U HARRY AND JACK WANT ME OUT
2128 days 8 hours ago
It1002
Tribal Council #7 (Moai)
2128 days 8 hours ago
It1002
Welcome to tribal council.

Before we get to the vote, I have a few questions:

All: How does it feel to finally be at the merge? Now that we鈥檙e here, how does your strategy shift in the game?

Hoop: Do you feel guilty for bringing this twist onto the island? How will it affect your game?

All: How do you feel about the Cavern of Catastrophe? Are you worried?

Marto: You came up in a good amount of the confessionals? Does that expose your game at all?

It is now time to vote. You guys have until 9ET tomorrow to cast your votes. REMEMBER: You are voting for someone to SAVE, and the person with the LEAST votes will leave the island and become the first member of the jury. You may revote as many times as you want, but your most recent will count as your official vote

If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, please mail me that you would like to use it or play it before the reading of the votes

P.S. Send confessionals and guess the phrase to win a SUPERIDOL. Remember: 1 guess per tribal

open group

iSurvivor: Easter Island (Day 39)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!