This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Merge

2130 days 3 hours ago
It1002
DROP YOUR BUFFS! Congratulations, you have all made the merge! You will now all be on the conjoined tribe of Moai. We will also trade out tribal immunity for individual immunity, and immunity will be non-live at 9ET
2130 days 3 hours ago
It1002
Okay, you guys can head to yo—— *ground begins to shake*
2130 days 3 hours ago
It1002
*ground opens up and everyone falls into a cavern*
2130 days 2 hours ago
It1002
At Easter Egg Island, Hoop came across a blue egg, cracked it open, and was given a CHOICE:

Option 1: Lose next 3 tribal votes

OR

Option 2: Release a game-changing twist

As you can probably guess, he picked Option 2, which means welcome... to the Cavern of Catastrophe!!
2130 days 2 hours ago
It1002
Three things are about to happen:

1: Each of you will be required to send me one confessional you have already written for me to post publicly. Now, even though they will be posted publicly, none of them will have names, so you won’t know whose confessional is whom’s. You must make this decision by tomorrow at 6ET or it will be randomized

2: For the next two tribals, instead of you guys voting people out of the game, you will be voting to save people from elimination, meaning the person with the least votes to save will be eliminated instead

3: In the next immunity challenge, we will have not 1, not 2, but 3 challenge winners. That means only 7 of you will be vulnerable and the other 3 will not be eligible to receive votes to save, already being safe.
2130 days 2 hours ago
It1002
Good luck!
2130 days 2 hours ago
It1002
Oh, forgot to mention, for the confessional thing, you can send any confessional EXCEPT the first one you wrote after the game started
2129 days 22 hours ago
Jacko308
Yay
2129 days 18 hours ago
TMAN54445
HERE
2129 days 18 hours ago
It1002
Challenge will be posted in a few minutes
2129 days 18 hours ago
It1002
Here’s the challenge...

Can I have a Quarter?:
This is another simple one. Each of you will have 10 cents, meaning between all of you, you will have a dollar. Your goal will be to get as close to 25 cents as possible without going over by convincing your tribe mates to give you some of their change. You can give as much change as you want to as many people as you want as long as it adds up to your 10 cents, and you can’t keep any change for your self. For example, Hoop could give 1 cent to 8 people, and 2 cents to the ninth person, or he could give 5 cents to two different people and nothing to the rest, just as long as it adds up to 10 cents. After 24 hours, the three people closest to 25 cents WITHOUT GOING OVER, will win immunity. 24 hours starts now. Go!
2129 days 18 hours ago
TMAN54445
WHEN THE HOST HAS 2 THINK OF COMP
2129 days 18 hours ago
It1002
And the three winners will then have to choose one of the losers to send to Easter Egg Island
2129 days 17 hours ago
lhooper902976
I hate myself for this God awful twist.I'm sorry I did it but, that price was too much to pay.
2128 days 18 hours ago
TMAN54445
READY 4 RESULTS
2128 days 18 hours ago
It1002
Okay, I will now tally the results

open group

iSurvivor: Easter Island (Day 39)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!